PDA

View Full Version : ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

krieve
26-Apr-06, 14:20
Does anybody else keep getting local area connection a cable is unplugged then it comes up on the screen local area connection is now connected . Its driving me crazy [evil] why would this be anyone know? :~(

willowbankbear
26-Apr-06, 14:24
Does anybody else keep getting local area connection a cable is unplugged then it comes up on the screen local area connection is now connected . Its driving me crazy [evil] why would this be anyone know? :~(

PAY YOUR PHONE BILL KRIEVE-KRIEVE PAY YER PHONE BILL

changilass
26-Apr-06, 14:28
Used to get it quite a lot before I got cable. My nice man that deals with my puter advised me to unplug sky telephone conection and this stoped it.

Hope this helps

krieve
26-Apr-06, 14:44
I have payed the bill stone roses and the wanadoo bill both payed :evil [lol]

krieve
26-Apr-06, 14:47
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_17_11.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk121YYGB) Thank you Changilass i have unplugged the sky telephone connection and its gone thank you ,thank you , you are a star !!!

krieve
03-May-06, 14:59
ok the problem has started again it's driving me mad now[mad] it has taken me about 20 minutes to write this anyone got any other ideas what the problem is ?:(

Chillie
03-May-06, 15:21
ok the problem has started again it's driving me mad now[mad] it has taken me about 20 minutes to write this anyone got any other ideas what the problem is ?

Could be your avatar and the privilage of being a trusted member[lol]

Niall Fernie
04-May-06, 12:13
could it be that your sky connection (or any other phone) to the phone socket is NOT going through a micro-filter (like the one on your broadband connection) before it goes into the socket?

krieve
04-May-06, 12:41
could it be that your sky connection (or any other phone) to the phone socket is NOT going through a micro-filter (like the one on your broadband connection) before it goes into the socket?
I have unplugged the sky connection and the phone connection goes through a micro-filter. I phoned my broadband provider and they think i have a faulty Ethernet cable and are sending me out a new one. If the problem persist they think that the live-box may have a fault. The problem only seems to occur in the afternoon and then about 8 o'clock which is strange !

krieve
06-May-06, 11:42
Thanks everyone the problem is now sorted it was a faultly Ethernet cable.:D