PDA

View Full Version : Recent forum downtime

Niall Fernie
26-Apr-06, 13:58
Just to let everyone know that the database running the forum has had a few hiccups over the last couple of days, a couple of corrupted files seem to have been the problem. All the files have been rebuilt so things should be fine once again :roll: (although I'm a little greyer now)

Alice in Blunderland
26-Apr-06, 14:05
Clever boy Niall dont you know Im so happy I could almost Kiss Ya [smirk] Couldnt get ma fix of Caithness.org yesterday and I was sooooo upset the kids nearly divorced me.:lol:

JAWS
26-Apr-06, 14:07
Just to let everyone know that the database running the forum has had a few hiccups over the last couple of days, a couple of corrupted files seem to have been the problem. All the files have been rebuilt so things should be fine once again :roll: (although I'm a little greyer now)
Sorry Niall, I'll try to be good and not break it again.
But I'm not telling anybody how I did it though or you'll never have any peace! [smirk]

One thing I can tell you is that it was badly missed during it's absence.

footie chick
26-Apr-06, 14:12
I can tell you is that it was badly missed during it's absence.

Too right was going crazy looking for something to do.

Billy Boy
26-Apr-06, 14:27
about 2 day's ago i started my computer up and just logged on to.org only and was on for 2 hour's when flicking from one page to another i picked up a trojen virus would this have been down to the corrupt file's?:confused

Niall Fernie
26-Apr-06, 15:15
Sorry, your virus must have come from elsewhere, no bugs of that nature here.

2little2late
26-Apr-06, 16:08
Every time CCWS is off air I feel like the guy with the short temper from Chewin' the Fat. Although I dare not throw my computer, then I would be lost.

Lucy
26-Apr-06, 17:29
Hurray the Org message board is back:grin: . I was going nuts at lunchtime with nothing to do but play cards. Lunchtime is always coffee sandwich and catching up on the org.

DW
26-Apr-06, 19:29
Sounds as if there are some people around who need a bit more ??? in their lives. :confused

willowbankbear
26-Apr-06, 19:42
Never noticed it was off the air? Went out did some shopping & walked the dog again. D.W I think yer right though, there is more to life unless its a stormy day

obiron
26-Apr-06, 19:51
was cedric who was saying it was off wasnt interested csi was on and that took my attention as well as watching arsenal beat the spanish [trying to think of polite name but struggling] cheats, divers.