PDA

View Full Version : Portland Hotel - Elvis Night

catherine nicol
20-Dec-09, 04:09
Couldn't wait to get home and tell the world about the fantastic food and entertainment in the Portland Arms Hotel tonight. Absolutely fabulous.

Elvis 1 & 2 (Steve and Mike) were absolutely brilliant, can't wait to see you again in the new year guys. Loved the show. Thanks for the autographs and xmas kisses!:D Sent you some comments to your web site. Looking forward to watching the DVD later.

The Meal that we received before the entertainment was fantastic, couldn't fault a thing, service, quality, portion sizes etc. Absolutely delightful, thank you.

Pedro you organised a fantastic night, can't wait til the next one. Its a pity you weren't in charge of the weather too.;) Get along to the next shows he organises and if tonight is anything to go by you won't be disappointed.

Merry Christmas to Steve, Mike and Pedro and all the staff at the Portlands.

Thanks again, best xmas present I've ever had so thanks Isobel and Clair for that.

Lots of Love
Catherine

Aaldtimer
20-Dec-09, 04:48
Jings!..."The Meal that we received before the meal was fantastic"...you had two meals?
Now that's value for money!!!:eek:

Jenni
23-Dec-09, 15:31
It actually says 'The meal we had before the entertainment' unless I am mistaken. Should have gone to specsavers!!!

tonkatojo
23-Dec-09, 15:40
It actually says 'The meal we had before the entertainment' unless I am mistaken. Should have gone to specsavers!!!

After you put yours on look at the post again, at footnote (amendments). ;)

Deemac
23-Dec-09, 15:43
Actually Jenni I recommend you go instead. :lol:

If you read the correction statement at the bottom of the first post you will see the original mistake that Auldtimer refers to that has now been corrected . . . . .

cuthill
24-Dec-09, 00:03
We were at the Elvis night to and it was a great night out,and the meal was realy good.Looking forward to the Hogmany night to.Thank you Helen and John for a super night.

Aaldtimer
24-Dec-09, 04:10

Maybe you should make an appointment next time they are up here!:)

Jenni
24-Dec-09, 12:00
Oops, oops and double oops. I stand corrected. I didn't even notice the edited part at the bottom so please accept my humble appologies.

tonkatojo
24-Dec-09, 12:05
Oops, oops and double oops. I stand corrected. I didn't even notice the edited part at the bottom so please accept my humble appologies.

I for one and I am sure most orgers have made similar mistakes, Merry Christmas Jenni.