Kodiak
19-Dec-09, 22:44
Well done to Chris and Ola for winning, The best couple won in my Opinion. :D

stiggy
19-Dec-09, 23:16
Totally agree Kodiak they definately but the most effort in tonight

Loraine
19-Dec-09, 23:19
Last week I was gutted for Ali and Brian at not getting through to the final as I really didn't think Chris and Ola had the same talent as the other 2 couples. But tonight I was proved wrong - he held his own against Ricky and really deserved to win. Well done Team Cola!! ;)

shazzap
19-Dec-09, 23:24
Disagree Ricky is the better dancer.

elastic band
20-Dec-09, 00:17
am absolutely delighted Chris and Ola won -there routines were just so joyful to watch and they seem to have such amazing chemistry. I felt they were so very entertaining and i just loved watching them dance tonight.

mrs mo

poppett
20-Dec-09, 00:25
Congratulations Chris and Ola. Certainly the most entertaining couple tonight.

Loch not Lock
20-Dec-09, 00:44
Best result of the year for me. Backed Chris and Olly at 25/1 at the start with Ladbrokes so I can take next year off from work. Halleluaha!
If X factor don't get Christmas No.1 I can get the next five years off but I do not expect that bet to be successful.:Razz:Razz

Liz
20-Dec-09, 00:46
Yeah I am delighted that Cola won!!!:D:lol:

Yes Ricky may have been the best dancer technically but Chris was definitely the better entertainer. Loved all his dances tonight!

horseman
20-Dec-09, 11:14
I don't watch the show myself,used to seeing Chris on the morning show on bbc1, an thought he was there mainly for the fun.
How wrong can one be? Seen the result this morning an their act was super duper first class. Now wish I had watched it.:)

Ricco
20-Dec-09, 11:46
Disagree Ricky is the better dancer.
Until last night I would have agreed with you. Ricky is the better dancer but taking everything into account Chris did finally deserve to win.

Loch not Lock
20-Dec-09, 12:47
Best result of the year for me. Backed Chris and Olly at 25/1 at the start with Ladbrokes so I can take next year off from work. Halleluaha!
If X factor don't get Christmas No.1 I can get the next five years off but I do not expect that bet to be successful.:Razz:Razz
Great news - Looks like the X factor being number 1 is dimminishing and another great bet looks on the cards. Fingers crossed.:Razz
All I need now is Doctor Who to be top TV programme for a remarkable treble. Happy Christmas everyone!

Loch not Lock
20-Dec-09, 13:11
In fifty years of gambling this, just maybe, my best week ever. Praise the Lord! Backed Shiv Kapur at 66/1 in the European Golf this week and he has a 2 stroke lead after 10 holes on the last day.:Razz

veekay
21-Dec-09, 11:17

Two down one to go.

Loch not Lock
21-Dec-09, 16:13
In fifty years of gambling this, just maybe, my best week ever. Praise the Lord! Backed Shiv Kapur at 66/1 in the European Golf this week and he has a 2 stroke lead after 10 holes on the last day.:Razz
Boo! Hoo! beaten in a playoff. Never mind this time next year I'll be a millionaire.:~(