PDA

View Full Version : G.D.MacLeod Shebster

anneoctober
15-Dec-09, 15:51
Hi everyone, just a wee note to let all friends & customers know that George went through another knee replacement surgery this morning in Raigmore. He's not with it yet :eek:, but I'll keep you posted. In the meantime Doug and John are here to help as best they can. :lol:

laguna2
15-Dec-09, 15:56
Hope that George is up and about soon Anne.

Thumper
15-Dec-09, 16:10
Give George a big hug from Thumps please Anne xx

poppett
15-Dec-09, 17:39
Good wishes for a speedy recovery to George.

canuck
15-Dec-09, 17:50
Good luck to George with the recovery.

My brilliant words of wisdom: Do the physio, do the physio, do the physio!

PantsMAN
15-Dec-09, 17:52
[quote=anneoctober;632828]<b>Hi everyone,SNIP quote]

Despite any intentions, do we really think it is a good idea to discuss someone's health on an open public forum? This information would surely be better sent by phone, email, PM or word-of-mouth. IMHO

Boozeburglar
15-Dec-09, 18:37
Kind of depends, George is a well known local and I would like to wish him well too!
:)

sids
15-Dec-09, 18:44

Despite any intentions, do we really think it is a good idea to discuss someone's health on an open public forum? This information would surely be better sent by phone, email, PM or word-of-mouth. IMHO

Rather depends who posts it.

laguna2
15-Dec-09, 18:45
Don't really think we are "discussing" his health - merely passing on our best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Hoida
15-Dec-09, 18:49
Hope George is soon up and about :)

changilass
15-Dec-09, 18:50
Good luck with your recovery George, hope to see you back on your feet very soon.

George Brims
15-Dec-09, 19:43
Hi Anne, pass on best wishes from the other George! Will he be keeping the old knee for spare parts?

anneoctober
18-Dec-09, 10:59

have just popped on here to update and saw this post [evil]
Believe it or not - there ARE caring people in Caithness and beyond , the vast majority of our customers DO actually care about George ! IF I had given a blow by blow account of his surgery , I MAY have understood your gripe Mr PantsMAN. If you are so offended by the post - simply ignore it. If you dont know George , it's of no interest to you in any case.:roll:

anneoctober
18-Dec-09, 11:03
Hi everyone, just a wee note to let all friends & customers know that George went through another knee replacement surgery this morning in Raigmore. He's not with it yet :eek:, but I'll keep you posted. In the meantime Doug and John are here to help as best they can.
Many many thanks to all who have 'phoned, written etc in relation to George. We ALL appreciate your kind thoughts. love to you all and stay safe during the Festivities ;)xxxx

Lavenderblue2
18-Dec-09, 11:49
[quote=PantsMAN;632872]
have just popped on here to update and saw this post [evil]
Believe it or not - there ARE caring people in Caithness and beyond , the vast majority of our customers DO actually care about George !

Yes Anne, we do care here in Caithness, even those like me who are not customers and as far as I know we have never met.

Wishing George a speedy recovery and best wishes to you both for Merry (painfree) Christmas and a Peaceful and Healthy New Year. :) LB2

Angela
18-Dec-09, 13:16
[quote=anneoctober;634090]

Yes Anne, we do care here in Caithness, even those like me who are not customers and as far as I know we have never met.

Wishing George a speedy recovery and best wishes to you both for Merry (painfree) Christmas and a Peaceful and Healthy New Year. :) LB2

Indeed LB2, and even those of us who aren't now in Caithness and haven't met Anne and George in person but only know them through the Org might still like to wish him a full and speedy recovery.

Best wishes for a Happy and Healthy New Year to both Anne and George. :)

And to you too, LB2! :)

madmissus
18-Dec-09, 19:04
Would just like to add my own good wishes to George for a speedy recovery, he was soooo obliging 3 years ago when I realised my car was out of mot, I needed it for work one Saturday morning, and he came to the rescue - it passed, PHEW!!

pat
18-Dec-09, 19:40
best wishes for a speedy recovery - from the folks on Lewis.

Hope you recover as quickly as the vehicles do.

Fran
19-Dec-09, 00:30

.................................................. ..........................................
No one is discussing anyones health. this is a caring group of people who are all wishing George well. i personally dont know him but i am glad all is well with him and i wish him a speedy recovery. i'm sure George will be delighted to read all these good messages from his well wishers. i know i was.

linkside
19-Dec-09, 10:51
I also would like to pass on my good wishes to George and hope that he makes a speedy recovery, and also to Anne keep strong!

sadam
19-Dec-09, 11:29
Hi there I would also like to say Get Well soon to George and hope you and the family have a very nice christmas and a good New Year
All the best to you.

Margaret M.
19-Dec-09, 18:16
I know you must both be glad the surgery is over. I hope George has a smooth recovery and is up and around soon.

elastic band
20-Dec-09, 00:24
Just a quickie to say hope George is recovering well and able to enjoy a happy, painfree Christmas -you too Anne and all the family.

mrs mo

anneoctober
30-Dec-09, 11:06
Just quick update, George would like to thank all friends, family & neighbours, also customers for their support and encouragement over past couple of weeks. Recovery has been hampered and not as quick as George would like ( he expects TOO much!:eek:).I will be locking him in the house shortly !! Have a Happy New Year TO EVERYONE and most important : STAY SAFE. CHEERS [lol]