PDA

View Full Version : Sleep problems!!

Vistravi
14-Dec-09, 20:49
Finding it hard to sleep now. Some nights i sleep sound and then the next night i'll hardly sleep at all. I know its properly got something to do with my pregnancy but its driving me mad!

Dadie
14-Dec-09, 20:56
IT is!

more than likely!

Do you get funny/strange dreams when you sleep as well?

I started to wake up at strange times and couldnt get comfy/warm/was too hot but I would wake up my hubby so I wasnt the only one suffering by tossing and turning or getting up to make a cup of tea (to noisy apparently even though I was trying to be quiet)

I now wake up in the middle of the night for a pee:roll:

Vistravi
14-Dec-09, 21:11
IT is!

more than likely!

Do you get funny/strange dreams when you sleep as well?

I started to wake up at strange times and couldnt get comfy/warm/was too hot but I would wake up my hubby so I wasnt the only one suffering by tossing and turning or getting up to make a cup of tea (to noisy apparently even though I was trying to be quiet)

I now wake up in the middle of the night for a pee:roll:

I think it most defintly is because i'm pregnant. It's just so annoying. Last night i properly got about 4 hours sleep but the night before i had a good 8 hours! :roll: My partner snoring blissfully unaffected, lucky thing.

I have always had strange dreams lol. They have been a bit more strange than usual!

fuzzypeg
14-Dec-09, 22:36
i sufffered the most horrendous sleep disorder when i was pregnant with my son, i tried everything that the doc could possibly give me while pregnant and nothing worked for me .but i dont think i tried long enough with most things [if i think about it now.] so what ever your doc suggests please try it .i still have trouble with sleeping and it has also affected my son who used to only have at least 3-4 hours sleep a day, until a year ago , and he is now 9.

ShelleyCowie
14-Dec-09, 22:41
Its just one of the many lovely things that comes along with pregnancy! I had the same. Some nights i could sleep up to 14 hours....other nights it would be 2 or 3 hours. (No not the night following a 14 hour sleep) lol.

It sends your sleep pattern way off. Yes its poop, but its just the beggining! haha!

Vistravi
14-Dec-09, 22:41
i sufffered the most horrendous sleep disorder when i was pregnant with my son, i tried everything that the doc could possibly give me while pregnant and nothing worked for me .but i dont think i tried long enough with most things [if i think about it now.] so what ever your doc suggests please try it .i still have trouble with sleeping and it has also affected my son who used to only have at least 3-4 hours sleep a day, until a year ago , and he is now 9.

Next time i see my midwife i'm going to tak to her about it.

Vistravi
14-Dec-09, 22:42
Its just one of the many lovely things that comes along with pregnancy! I had the same. Some nights i could sleep up to 14 hours....other nights it would be 2 or 3 hours. (No not the night following a 14 hour sleep) lol.

It sends your sleep pattern way off. Yes its poop, but its just the beggining! haha!

You're evil lol :lol:

ShelleyCowie
14-Dec-09, 22:47
You're evil lol :lol:

Yes i know its my job! haha! You really should know that by now! :lol: