PDA

View Full Version : TTIA - Christmas Thank You

Thurso Town Improvements
14-Dec-09, 20:31
I would like to give mega thanks to everyone who were involved with the following things, there are too many people or groups to mention individually: The Family Bingo in the Royal Hotel, the Traders fun day, the Town’s Christmas Tree, The Christmas concert in St Peter’s & St Andrew’s church, especially the artists they were all fantastic, the Christmas Lights, the Volunteers not only repair, erect and dismantle the lights but do so in unsociable hours and in all weathers, it is greatly appreciated and as mentioned in my earlier post everyone who helped with Santa’s Grotto.

The 2010 Gala kicks off on the 7th August, we will be looking at the Gala Programme mid January any ideas and constructive criticism or offers of help please mail info@thurso.org (info@thurso.org).

I can never say enough times its your community, your Gala to have it the way you want it we need your help! Please come forward and offer help to our small dynamic team so we can continue to offer a varied Gala programme, even if you can only give a little time we would be delighted.

The TTIA would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New year.

kas
14-Dec-09, 23:32
Well done to everyone involved with the TTIA for the Christmas lights, they are beautiful this year. :):)