PDA

View Full Version : Berry-good vodka.

telfordstar
13-Dec-09, 22:56
While in inverness a few weekends ago I came across a stall utside markies selling berry vodka. Id always wanted to try this as it is made locally in Watten but no one in wick sells it just thurso!!!

Anyways purchased two bottles one raspberry and one strawberry. There were gorgeous me and hubby had ours with just ice and it was beautiful. Well worth a try.

ShelleyCowie
13-Dec-09, 23:46
Any kinda vodka for me = massive hangover! But i do love Norsk vodka!!! I could sit and drink that with lemonade constantly cos it doesnt taste like vodka!

Iv seen the rasperry stuff at my local shop. Cudna hack it tho! am a morgans girl lol

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
14-Dec-09, 08:48
Hey yeah - i'd also recommend Jill Brown's Berry Good, she's won numerous awards for her vody and the rasperberry especially is super tasty .....

igglepiggle
14-Dec-09, 11:00
i am sure she has items on sale at Caithness Horizions?

14-Dec-09, 14:28
Caithness stockist for Berry Good Vodka is J&A Mackay, Thurso.
They currently stock Straight Strawberry, Really Raspberry, and Strawberry & Black Pepper, which is excellent.
Jill Brown from Watten owns Berry Good and won the Scottish Food & Drinks Award 2009 at the first attempt.
Berry Good Vodka will be back in Inverness this coming Saturday 19th December, attending the market in Falcon Square opposite M&S.