PDA

View Full Version : Pets presents

froal
13-Dec-09, 21:03
Whats your pet getting for Xmas Horse, Dog, cat, Hamster etc....? :D
Mine are getting matching dog coats got 1 last year and was so impressed with it getting more this year from the same supplier !!
They'll look really smart when out at there shows they attend and their warm/dry and cosy too...!
Not forgetting little foals probably neep and carrots from Santa :D

skinnydog
13-Dec-09, 21:38
My old boy gets a selection of his fave snacks, he loves the soft ones that are heart, bone, circle shapes and the pet shop in Nairn sells the cutest little tooth brush and hedgehog shaped vegetarian chews. He loves them and is certainly no vegetarian! He gets them gift wrapped and tagged and left under the tree so he does not feel left out.
Spoilt or what??

He used to get a tinsel collar to wear when we lived in the town but since moving out here I ditched that carry on!!

carasmam
13-Dec-09, 21:51
Cara's pressie was wrapped and under the tree before other halfs :lol:
She's getting a new tug of war toy and some Tesco chicken treats that she loves :D

munron
13-Dec-09, 22:04
Well Keira gets nothing cos she destroys everything in a second and Dexter gets nothing cos Keira destroys everything in a second. They will get some turkey though :)

The two oldies are getting a new stable lick and Dino is getting nothing as he is so stupid he hasnt finished his first one :) They might all get a turnip though.

So santa doesnt visit my animals cos they have all been very bad, or so I tell them

divanp75
13-Dec-09, 22:25
Baz is getting a new bed as he has dug a hole in his current one. Ponies and Goats have got a nice new barn.... :)

ShelleyCowie
13-Dec-09, 22:34
Fintan and Brenon dont really get treats as such! But they will be getting some chicken on christmas. they will be happy with that! I would get them the kitty stockings but they dont like whiskas! They only eat go cat stuff! :confused

StacNKel
14-Dec-09, 00:27
We get our golden retriever Holly lots of new teddys and treats and wrap them up lol but she is petrified of christmas she stays in the hall til the kids have finished opening theres poor wee soul!! but she loves her wee teddys and my mother in law buys her loads o presents too and wraps them up from her dog!!

teenybash
14-Dec-09, 01:44
My lovely old mare and mule both had pretty new coats as early Christmas presents, one sky blue and the other baby pink........unfortunately it is now difficult to tell what colour they are and are the usual muddy brown.
My 3 doggies all have had new coats in bright red and my teeny doggy, a little papillion I knitted her Christmas coat, white trimmed with bright red.... No doubt they will all get extras for Christmas day....Neddies will get their favourite mixture of carrots and apples and the doggies tasty munchies.............my two cats will also have some of their very fav foods and treats and some new toys.............:D

Liz
14-Dec-09, 14:13
Benjy will be getting some nice new toys. Squeaky of course or he isn't interested!:lol:

Charly and Suzy my cats got some nice valerian playmats and toys already. Got them some treats as well and they have been scoffed!

Vistravi
14-Dec-09, 18:27
Caramel is happy with having something to play with! Any kind of ball shaped item and she's happy. She'll be geting some turkey this year though but not sure if she'll eat it as she's getting quite fusssy now.

Shelley Caramel will only eat the whiskas kitten biscuits nothing else from whiskas. But she quite likes a brand of cat food called classic that tescos used to do but don't seem to anymore. Can only get it from pets at home now in a 24 can pack which lasts for three to four weeks as i get two packs. She loves the cat sachets/packs lidls do especilly the salmon variety. She does like her fish though!

froal
14-Dec-09, 18:56
Very spoilt pets..........!!:D
I used to wrap everything for them but it was getting out of control they were getting more than me !! :( plus they could work our throu smell and open everything the things that weren't there's :confused

Phoenix200416
14-Dec-09, 19:28
Well, my ferrets got a new cage and toys so they already have their christmas pressie in use :lol:

The rabbits got some carrots, cabbage and other treats. They are getting a new hutch next year, so they can wait until their birthday's for that ^_^ I was trying to get them a new run before then though, doubt I will get it before christmas.

The cats just get some turkey. I am also getting them a new bed to snuggle in as there other one is getting a bit ratty through overuse now!

And finally the ponies in my life will get some treats (already through half the bag :lol: ) and I brought a big Mane & Tail Conditioner and a hairbrush so they will all have silky soft manes & tails this christmas. ^_^