PDA

View Full Version : Thurso panto

Twiggy
13-Dec-09, 10:49
was at Thurso panto last night ---I suggest they should pay a visit to the Wick one to get some tips.so boreing

Karen
13-Dec-09, 13:46
We went on Thursday night and really enjoyed it :)

grumpy1
13-Dec-09, 17:07
i must admit it was a bit disapoointing this year...i have seen much better in the past...however..pc's tough and ruthless..were absolutely fantastic..if they had not been in it then it would have been unbearable...they definately made it..well done
there was no enthusiasm everyone looked so miserable....sorry guys..

ShelleyCowie
13-Dec-09, 17:21
Kinda glad i never went now then. :confused I love Panto but it needs passion and enthusiasm.

Sage
13-Dec-09, 19:06
Don't forget, the audience participation also makes a panto.

and some of the matinee audience were apparently quite disruptive.

I went on Friday and thoroughly enjoyed it. There was plenty of passion & enthusiasm there!

Loraine
13-Dec-09, 22:41
Such a shame to hear Thurso panto didn't go down as well as last year. I was at last year's Saturday matinee and thought they were brilliant. Couldn't make it this year as i was away - maybe a good thing after all!

balto
14-Dec-09, 00:17
we went along with grumpy1 the other night, and i must say apart from the 2 policemen who were so funny, the rest was a tad depressing, which was such a shame as it usually is brilliant.

mrs_inkstack
14-Dec-09, 19:00
was at Thurso panto last night ---I suggest they should pay a visit to the Wick one to get some tips.so boreing

I thought this years Thurso Panto was the funniest in years, well done to you all. A lot of time, effort and hard work - we all enjoyed ourselves anyway !!