PDA

View Full Version : cat found

ffg
11-Dec-09, 22:04
I have been feeding a very friendly tabby for last few days it has a collar with a bell and worms its very hungry and very cold if anyone out there has lost it please contact me 07764755134 I already have 3 stray/dumped cats so i dont have any more space

Liz
11-Dec-09, 23:21
Oh what a shame!:(

I have what looks like two 'dumped' cats coming to my house to be fed every night.
One is a tortie and the other looks like a silver tabby (hard to see in the dark) and they are very frightened the poor wee mites.
Like you, we already feed about 4 strays.:roll:

It makes my blood boil that people can just treat these poor animals like rubbish!
There is absolutely no excuse for this when there are Cats Protection and the SSPCA who will help.

ballinleish
24-Jan-10, 00:49
hey we have lost a tabby cat, he's been gone since about october and we dont think he is coming back, he maybe could be ours. he was quite a big cat when we had him and answers to taz but is veru timid to people he doesnt know.
could u pm me to let me know where u are as this is my mums user name and im never actually online myself, (she'll let me know once u pm me) thankyou
or contact me on 07736 843 656

thankyou sarah

Kathy@watten
24-Jan-10, 09:57
Oh ffg how wonderfully kind you are, :( so sad that folk lose/abandon their pets..but so lucky they find angels to care for them between forever homes. :D

BINBOB
24-Jan-10, 12:10
Oh ffg how wonderfully kind you are, :( so sad that folk lose/abandon their pets..but so lucky they find angels to care for them between forever homes. :D

Just like urself,Kathy.:D