PDA

View Full Version : Wick Hogmanay Street Party Volunteers

Ashlie
11-Dec-09, 01:49
The Wick HAPPY committee is looking for volunteers to help out before, during and after the Street Party in the Market Square.

If anyone could spare some time to help out prior to, during or after to dismantle the stand, help move the equipment off the stage, sell products, hand out baking this would be greatly appreciated.

The more help received the less time it takes to set up and clear away at the end of the night.

Please private message for more details.

Thanks

H.A.P.P.Y Committee

Kirdon
11-Dec-09, 23:18
The Wick HAPPY committee is looking for volunteers to help out before, during and after the Street Party in the Market Square.

If anyone could spare some time to help out prior to, during or after to dismantle the stand, help move the equipment off the stage, sell products, hand out baking this would be greatly appreciated.

The more help received the less time it takes to set up and clear away at the end of the night.

Please private message for more details.

Thanks

H.A.P.P.Y Committee

Are you getting plenty of offers to help?. Just asking to bump this back up as help is always needed at this type of events.

Ashlie
12-Dec-09, 21:52
No only one offer so far :( please if you could spare any time at all, it would be greatly appreciated.

Kirdon
13-Dec-09, 17:05
No only one offer so far :( please if you could spare any time at all, it would be greatly appreciated.

C'mon orger's, in the Wick area, where are all the volunteers now?.

purplelady
14-Dec-09, 00:26
I have pmed ashlie offering to help yeserday sat have not heard back yet x

Mr P Cannop
14-Dec-09, 04:45
I have pmed ashlie offering to help yeserday sat have not heard back yet x

me too...................

BillyEspie
14-Dec-09, 14:03
Have pm'd you Ashlee about the street party and giving help

pat
14-Dec-09, 18:20
Your community is asking for help to organise something for your benefit, a properly organised New Year Party - no volunteers means no party.

Hope you get enough volunteers for the night to go ahead as everyone hopes.

purplelady
15-Dec-09, 00:18
LIke is ay have offered help but heard nthing will need to hear soon as i may have to make other arrangements for te nite i would rather be helping out with street party x

Ashlie
15-Dec-09, 20:18
I have messaged everyone back tonight, apologies for the slow reply, our internet access has been playing up.

Thank you very much to all the volunteers who have replied.

Ashlie

Mr P Cannop
15-Dec-09, 20:39
I have messaged everyone back tonight, apologies for the slow reply, our internet access has been playing up.

Thank you very much to all the volunteers who have replied.

Ashlie

i did not get any message

purplelady
16-Dec-09, 00:21
got your mess ashlie and have repiled x

Ashlie
20-Dec-09, 21:57
Any more volunteers would be greatfully appreciated, thanks to all who have already volunteered.