PDA

View Full Version : House for sale zours opinion

bela
11-Dec-09, 01:38
Hello i,m interesting buy the house on 9 gunn court thurso mayby somebody just to live there and meyby can tell some bad sides. About this house. Thanks

BINBOB
11-Dec-09, 11:13
Hello i,m interesting buy the house on 9 gunn court thurso mayby somebody just to live there and meyby can tell some bad sides. About this house. Thanks

?????????????????????????????????:roll:

butterfly
11-Dec-09, 11:29

Dont think the folks at above address will be happy about this post!

Invisible
11-Dec-09, 11:32
I think what the poster is trying to say is, she doesn't know the area or indeed much about houses and was wondering if someone could point her in the right direction about the house. i.e. Is it a good buy, are there any catches?

EDDIE
11-Dec-09, 13:09
I think living in mountvernon would be an ok place to live at least you wouldnt need to worry about the river overflowing because your high up

stewart4364
11-Dec-09, 17:31
Before anyone can sell their house a home report has got to be obtained. If you ask the seller about particular "faults" the seller has to give a truthful answer or otherwise it may be possible to sue the seller if that particular "fault" occured. If you do not ask questions the seller probably does not need to point out any problems with the house, neighbours, etc. With a home report I do not think problems should occur but as the old saying goes BUYER BEWARE.
All the best in your search for a house and hope you make a satisfactory purchase.