PDA

View Full Version : The best thing about a digestive biscuit is: ..

steeko
10-Dec-09, 20:34
Over to you :)

Kathy@watten
10-Dec-09, 20:37
It is suitably bland enough to accomodate any topping?
It makes a mean base to a cheesecake......will leave others for folk to add!

ShelleyCowie
10-Dec-09, 20:50
Digestives are awsome! :eek:

I love dipping digestives in a cup of coffee. Love a bit o butter and chedar cheese at supper time! Its the best time o the day cos thats the only time i get to eat without Athrun stealing it! :lol:

Great for cheesecakes too! :D

Bobinovich
10-Dec-09, 20:54
I'm not keen on digestives normally, but got some in a Jacob's Busicuits for Cheese box. I tried them with cheddar but it didn't do anything for me, but when I spread some Philly on them I was surprised that the sweetness of the biscuit melded well with the flavour of the cheese.

I've found that the softer biscuits in the box fare better with Philly, while the harder ones suit cheddar. Yum :D!

So would have to be classed as a lunchtime snack OR a suppertime treat - typically I can't vote for two tho' so will go for supper...

Vistravi
10-Dec-09, 21:03
Digestives are good for eating in anyway!!:lol:

golach
10-Dec-09, 21:05
the best thing about a digestive is licking the dark chocolate off first :D Or having it with a nice glass of Vintage Port

teddybear1873
10-Dec-09, 22:10
Never eat Digestives in bed, the crumbs drives you nuts.

lynne duncan
10-Dec-09, 23:00
at supper dunked in milk, started them at nighttime when i was in hospital having my oldest. but also like them wae butter and cheese

goldenguernsey
10-Dec-09, 23:06
stuck together wi loads o butter mm mm mmmmmmmmmmm

Stavro
10-Dec-09, 23:32
Nothing better than a nice, steaming cup of tea, with a digestive of course! :)

joxville
10-Dec-09, 23:34
As a topping for rhubarb crumble. That's what my dear old mother used to do, and as we all know, mother knows best! :D

theone
11-Dec-09, 01:12
Due to the oil price dropping last year, digestives, along with bourbons and custard creams have become the staple on Tartan 'A'. Before the cuts we enjoyed the choc biscuits.

The new sport on the platform is stealing as many Tuc biscuits as you can get from the galley at lunchtime (we don't get them in the tea shack), along with a tube of primula cheese and keeping them hidden until tea break.

Sad times.