PDA

View Full Version : Norseman Christmas Nights

starlight express
09-Dec-09, 22:45
Anyone had their Christmas night out in the Norseman yet?Going there on works night out on the 19th and wondered if anyone has been and what was it like?

sjr014
09-Dec-09, 23:18
My pal was there on Sat nyt with Homebase and she said the meal was lovely no complaints at all! And there was a disco as well i think, well there was pictures of them all dancing so i guess so!

Kirdon
09-Dec-09, 23:37
Anyone had their Christmas night out in the Norseman yet?Going there on works night out on the 19th and wondered if anyone has been and what was it like?

I am going then too, see you at the bar. Haven't been on a christmas night out but went out with some friends and must say food and service could not be faulted.

upolian
10-Dec-09, 00:37
id rather be out on the 19th than than mad friday thats for sure!

Kevin Milkins
10-Dec-09, 01:25
I also had a Christmas dinner their last Saturday and enjoyed it very much.:Razz

The food was good, the staff were very pleasant and attentive, and the general atmosphere was pleasing. If I was to offer a suggestion to improve on what is already very good, then I would ask they put cranberry, apple, and horseradish sauce's on the tables to complement the meat dishes.

Fran
10-Dec-09, 02:04
Glad you enjoyed your meal Kevin. I was going to go but had to work. The norseman is excellent now. they usually have all the sauces etc where you get the meat. they have carvery every sunday now, lovely.