PDA

View Full Version : tiger woods.

balto
09-Dec-09, 22:02
Does anyone care who he has or hasnt had an alledged affair with, mean how many joe bloggs male and female do it everyday, sad world really if this is all the media has to write about, got one thing to say to them GET A GRIP, I DONT CARE. here ends my rant, thankyou for reading

BINBOB
09-Dec-09, 22:05
Does anyone care who he has or hasnt had an alledged affair with, mean how many joe bloggs male and female do it everyday, sad world really if this is all the media has to write about, got one thing to say to them GET A GRIP, I DONT CARE. here ends my rant, thankyou for reading

Nor do I!!!!:D

telfordstar
09-Dec-09, 22:46

Very well said balto!!!!

LMS
09-Dec-09, 23:01
Don't think that anybody really cares. I guess there are quite a few blokes looking in the mirror and comparing themselves to Tiger and thinking how many birdies they can score given half a chance!

bettedaviseyes
09-Dec-09, 23:14
i could not care less................[lol]

upolian
10-Dec-09, 00:35
yeh i care

:roll:

Amy-Winehouse
10-Dec-09, 07:50

Not particularly but its given us some great jokes & Tiger wind up emails to put a smile on the face:cool:

If you dont care, dont read about him but remember he is the worlds richest sportsman so it is bound to be headline news

Boozeburglar
10-Dec-09, 10:41
I don't even care enough to add to this thread..

Oh wait, I have! Never mind, at least I don't care enough to start such a thread!

I say good on him! He was doing what any self respecting bloke should do in his position.

Just a pity he got found out..

;)

Invisible
12-Dec-09, 09:35
After all this he has now taken an indefinite break from the sport.

tonkatojo
12-Dec-09, 09:49
After all this he has now taken an indefinite break from the sport.

When the final number of indiscretions come out his indefinite break will be justified, the bloke must be on his knees, not with remorse, just plain knackered.

Stack Rock
12-Dec-09, 10:00
I think your prayers have been answered as he's now taken out an injunction to stop further press reports

tonkatojo
12-Dec-09, 11:10
I think your prayers have been answered as he's now taken out an injunction to stop further press reports

I really don't understand this injunction con, if its not true what they report celebrities can afford to sue and the truth comes out, on the other hand if it is true their wealth and shame them, they are keen for the publicity when it suits them.

ShelleyCowie
12-Dec-09, 11:59
What Football team does he play for? :confused [lol]

joxville
12-Dec-09, 12:06
I care because the full truth about Tiger hasn't been revealed.....until now! I can confirm Tiger swings both ways, (pardon the pun), because he used me and dumped me like he did all the others. Anyone got the phone number for Max Clifford? ;) £1 million will buy my silence. :cool:

[lol]

tonkatojo
12-Dec-09, 13:44
I care because the full truth about Tiger hasn't been revealed.....until now! I can confirm Tiger swings both ways, (pardon the pun), because he used me and dumped me like he did all the others. Anyone got the phone number for Max Clifford? ;) £1 million will buy my silence.

[lol]

Well there's a revelation folks.:roll:

butterfly
12-Dec-09, 13:55
[quote=joxville;631657]I care because the full truth about Tiger hasn't been revealed.....until now! I can confirm Tiger swings both ways, (pardon the pun), because he used me and dumped me like he did all the others. Anyone got the phone number for Max Clifford? ;) £1 million will buy my silence.

So your gay Jox?!!!!![lol]

joxville
12-Dec-09, 14:49
[quote=joxville;631657]I care because the full truth about Tiger hasn't been revealed.....until now! I can confirm Tiger swings both ways, (pardon the pun), because he used me and dumped me like he did all the others. Anyone got the phone number for Max Clifford? ;) £1 million will buy my silence.

So your gay Jox?!!!!![lol]
For a million quid I'll be anything. :eek:

Just to make it absolutely clear, I am NOT gay.

butterfly
12-Dec-09, 14:58
[quote=butterfly;631674]
For a million quid I'll be anything. :eek:

Just to make it absolutely clear, I am NOT gay.

No,i know.Just a happy chappy.:lol:

Boozeburglar
16-Dec-09, 23:20
Tiger Woods does not need to worry about making money, and a career move into his area or preference will only require dropping the s from the end of his name..

:)

The Angel Of Death
17-Dec-09, 00:20
What I cant understand is how he managed to keep all them women on the go and not one of them went to sell there story as you would normally expect in today's age of kiss and tell

I mean can you imagine the money for an exclusive like that

Tubthumper
17-Dec-09, 00:26
What I cant understand is how he managed to keep all them women on the go and not one of them went to sell there story as you would normally expect in today's age of kiss and tell
Maybe he's a genuinely nice guy, who just needs more than one woman?
Anyway, are we interested in the story that his apparently-scorned wife took a 9-iron to his neep? Which paper will pick up HER story? And how hard must it be to form a meaningful lifetime relationship with pre-nuptial agreements, where the marketing manager is around more than the nanny?
Is there any incentive to aim for the top nowadays?

teddybear1873
17-Dec-09, 05:28
I don't know what all the fuss is about. The man has putted thousands of holes. He putts a few more and he's finished.

Mrs Bucket
17-Dec-09, 09:21

As long as it is between consenting adults its nobody’s business

Green_not_greed
17-Dec-09, 09:30
He's just been voted Athlete of the Decade.....

......by several hundred women world-wide!

Kevin Milkins
17-Dec-09, 09:35
As long as it is between consenting adults its nobody’s business

I am genuinely not interested in Tiger Woods or his insatiable lust for woman, and the only bits I know of the story is what has been thrust at me on the news.

I agree with Mrs Bucket, if he wants to fill his boots, crack on..... however I do find the god fearing family man hypocrisy a bit much to swallow.:confused

rich
17-Dec-09, 17:58
Dont you just love the phrase "an eruption of bimbos"
Each of them with a "tramp stamp."
I know all about this not, alas,through personal experience but because I read Salon Magazine.

http://www.salon.com/mwt/feature/2009/12/14/tiger_and_the_skanks/index.html

Bazeye
17-Dec-09, 21:06
He could drive well on the fairway but he didnt fare well on the driveway.

Bazeye
17-Dec-09, 21:08
Rumour has it he was auditioning for Santa but didnt stop when he reached 3 ho's.

Bazeye
17-Dec-09, 21:11

At a wild guess Id say he paid most of them off.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
17-Dec-09, 21:27
I don't know what all the fuss is about. The man has putted thousands of holes. He putts a few more and he's finished.

PMSL....[lol][lol][lol]