PDA

View Full Version : Well done Tanya

elamanya
09-Dec-09, 20:49
Well done Tanya on your fantastic results in your dancing exams, , keep up the good work, and also the results your pupils got as well

changilass
09-Dec-09, 20:51
Well done teach.

Stavro
10-Dec-09, 21:10
Well done Tanya on your fantastic results in your dancing exams, , keep up the good work, and also the results your pupils got as well

*Congratulations!* Sounds like hard work to me, but it's obvious that your commitment and devotion to dance has paid off. Are you musical? Most musicians have an excellent sense of rhythm and therefore make good dancers, but then again it doesn't always follow as some can have two left feet.

TanyaHorne
10-Dec-09, 21:41
Thank you for your lovely comments.
The exam was long hours, and probably one of the most nerve racking ones ive done but its for the good of all my kids and makes it worth while when i see how they are all turning in to little superstars.

I come from a musical family. My great uncle was the late Bobby coghill, i can play the box as well (when i practice) so guess i take it from the Coghill's side.

Stavro
10-Dec-09, 22:45
Thank you for your lovely comments.
The exam was long hours, and probably one of the most nerve racking ones ive done but its for the good of all my kids and makes it worth while when i see how they are all turning in to little superstars.

I come from a musical family. My great uncle was the late Bobby coghill, i can play the box as well (when i practice) so guess i take it from the Coghill's side.

My sister used to play violin with Bobby Coghill (he even wrote her a piece for her 21st). Bobby was a lovely man - a real gentleman - so you come from good stock. :)