PDA

View Full Version : Which Orger Would You Like To Meet?

connieb19
23-Apr-06, 23:55
If you could meet any orger face to face for a few hours, who would it be?
And what would be your reasons for wanting to know them?:)

Chobbersjnr
23-Apr-06, 23:59
Golach

so I could have a right good arguement, & let not my age fool him.:evil

ice box
24-Apr-06, 00:20
So connie who would yours be and why ?

changilass
24-Apr-06, 00:23
Golach

so I could have a right good arguement, & let not my age fool him.:evil

Have had a good few face to face debates with Golach over a few bevies, good choice cos its great fun.

Ganesh
24-Apr-06, 02:35
For the one that starts a topic of disscussion so warm - hearted and keeps it pumping untill the damage is done, then it goes Ice cold, you must lie in a box.....that is freeezing.

darkie@dreamtilt.com.au
24-Apr-06, 07:19
And what would be your reasons for wanting to know them?:)If I get the chance to come back to Thurso I would like to get together with the old Glebers,buy them a few drinks at the Legion and nag them to see old photos when they lived in the Glebe http://forum.caithness.org/images/icons/icon6.gif

willowbankbear
24-Apr-06, 08:15
Probably connieb19, ice box, angela5,krieve& saxovtr , to go for a few pints in spoons and we`d probably have a scream, oh and cedric & granty g as well

Tugmistress
24-Apr-06, 08:16
All of them :D
because there is such a diverse range of people and interests it could be an interesting time.

canuck
24-Apr-06, 15:59
because there is such a diverse range of people and interests it could be an interesting time.

I totally agree with you. All of them would be my answer too.

But, if we start naming a few of the "gone quiet" individuals it might draw them into the conversation. Reaching back a few months to a much lighter time I'll go with the one known as the red "god."

bingo1
24-Apr-06, 16:23
If I get the chance to come back to Thurso I would like to get together with the old Glebers,buy them a few drinks at the Legion and nag them to see old photos when they lived in the Glebe http://forum.caithness.org/images/icons/icon6.gifI have a few old photos fae the glebe!! My man was raised in the glebe and all his folks are fae the glebe. I laughed at his cousin at new year as we were walking into his parents home in the glebe he said to the next door neighbour,"happy newyear to you its a good job youve just moved in, as if you lived here 20 years ago all youd have to do is look out your front window and youd see a full action film. He he he. I quite believe it too!!:grin:

scorrie
24-Apr-06, 16:26

It has to be all of them. I don't really think much of the idea of singling out favourites. It can make other people feel left out and give the impression of a clique, which is a word I have seen quoted from time to time on these boards.

If anyone were to meet me in real life they would be bowled over by my good looks, sparkling wit, charm, charisma and, above all, my complete and utter MODESTY.

I invite anyone on this board to Wetherspoons for a dram (as long as you're buying)

coastown
24-Apr-06, 16:38
i would like to meet everyone ,after all we all have one thing in common, we are all orgers

Chobbersjnr
24-Apr-06, 17:04
we are all orgers

LOL is that like eastenders "we're Mitchells!!":D

if all the orgers met up 1/2 o' them would be barred[lol]

grantyg
24-Apr-06, 17:08
I`d love to meet the nice regulars!
Also DW because I have a mental image of him (mental as in - in my mind not as in huge big crazy guy with crazy hair)
I think he is small with hairy feet and big hands!

rfr10
24-Apr-06, 17:56
The three who put the site together- don't know why though.

obiron
24-Apr-06, 19:09
would like to meet golach, gleber2 and fred would be fireworks but a cracking blether. would also like to meet canuck but visiting her. would be great.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
24-Apr-06, 22:18
Too many to name me thinks.As long as we had a few bottles o' sherry and a few packs o' crisps,it would be some party.

The live entertainment would be:

Stone Roses and Bingobabe dueting on "I got u babe"
Canuck wi the Canadian anthem.
Connie wi her collection o' Y-fronts:lol:
Golach singing "My Way"
2little2late wi his joke repertoire
Angela5 and grantyg with their impression o' Laurel and Hardy.

Anybody else feel free to add yer act.

Who knows I might polish up the milk bottles and bring them out of retirement!!!!!

Krieve and ice-box your on the tickets.Mr and Mrs Billy Boy,the bouncers.

Rheghead ye can be compere.

Anybody who is looking for obiron,she'll be at the bar. :lol:

lasher
24-Apr-06, 22:37
And what would be your reasons for wanting to know them?:)
Not you anyway! [lol]

Billy Boy
24-Apr-06, 22:38
what i would like to know , cedric is how do you about connie's collection of y front's lol:lol:

connieb19
24-Apr-06, 22:41
Not you anyway! [lol]Is that why you keep pm'ing me asking to go to the pictures?:confused

angela5
24-Apr-06, 22:43
what i would like to know , cedric is how do you about connie's collection of y front's lol

Everyone knows[lol]
http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/hkh0010l.jpg

Bingobabe
Too many to name me thinks.As long as we had a few bottles o' sherry and a few packs o' crisps,it would be some party.

Golach singing "My Way"

Who knows I might polish up the milk bottles and bring them out of retirement!!!!!

Anybody who is looking for obiron,she'll be at the bar. :lol:hehehehehehhehehhehe

lasher
Is that why you keep pm'ing me asking to go to the pictures?:confused
Don't tell everyone, i've got a reputation to uphold.:evil

Cedric Farthsbottom III
24-Apr-06, 22:44
what i would like to know , cedric is how do you about connie's collection of y front's lol:lol:

It was a wee while back on another thread.....think it was the 10 word murder mystery story in January.....those were the days when Y-fronts were yesterdays elephants.:lol:

golach
24-Apr-06, 22:46
would like to meet golach, gleber2 and fred would be fireworks but a cracking blether. would also like to meet canuck but visiting her. would be great.
What a good idea Obiron, but I insisit that Canuck be brought over as a mediator [lol]

connieb19
24-Apr-06, 22:49
I've said it before. If anyone wants to claim them back, just give me a description of them and I'll get them back to you. Except for the peach pair, they're my favourites and i ain't parting with them. They're the good old comfys...:p [para]

Cedric Farthsbottom III
24-Apr-06, 22:50
Everyone knows[lol]
http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/hkh0010l.jpg

Ooooopss!!!!!!Theres me slevering about other threads and the CCTv have got photographic evidence of me,sorry Connie

Good one Angela5..........

Billy Boy
24-Apr-06, 22:51
Don't tell everyone, i've got a reputation to uphold.:evil

your just scared she'll get your y front's too lol:o)

lasher
24-Apr-06, 22:53
your just scared she'll get your y front's too lol:o)
I'm a boxers man i'm afraid when i'm not going commando.:Razz

connieb19
24-Apr-06, 22:53
your just scared she'll get your y front's too lol:o)He told me he wears boxers..very suave..lol:roll:

Billy Boy
24-Apr-06, 22:55

is that cause got all your y front's lol:o)

lasher
24-Apr-06, 23:03
is that cause got all your y front's lol:o)
You must be joking! [lol]

Bingobabe
24-Apr-06, 23:10
Got to admit dont much care for thongs that much always feel that my bum is eating em.lol much prefer french knickers lovely and comfy.heheheh

Fran
25-Apr-06, 00:37
[/URL]

[URL="http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNfox000"]http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_1_100.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNfox000) Ooooooh!!!!!

Fran
25-Apr-06, 00:46
I would like to meet connie 19, landmarker, evelyn, moira and girnigoe....in fact i would like to meet all the orgers.
someone should arrange a big org meeting

krieve
25-Apr-06, 01:02

Golach singing "My Way"

Anybody who is looking for obiron,she'll be at the bar. :lol:
No cedric i will be proping up the bar incase it falls over lol

willowbankbear
25-Apr-06, 01:05
No cedric i will be proping up the bar incase it falls over lol
If I ever get a night off, I will prop the bar up ,not you Krieve & we have to go somewhere that sells stella & magners, Im greedy & like both:lol:

grantyg
25-Apr-06, 07:51
I would like to meet connie 19, landmarker, evelyn, moira and girnigoe....in fact i would like to meet all the orgers.
someone should arrange a big org meeting

Yep and we all owe the org team (bill, niall and colin) a pint each!
Actually we should do something for those guys because I`m just working on a website at the moment and it is so time consuming - this must take ages and we all visit regularly. Where would we go if it shut down!

Is there a dontaion page? a couple of squid at xmas will not go a miss from my wallet!

willowbankbear
25-Apr-06, 08:54
Yep and we all owe the org team (bill, niall and colin) a pint each!
Actually we should do something for those guys because I`m just working on a website at the moment and it is so time consuming - this must take ages and we all visit regularly. Where would we go if it shut down!

Is there a dontaion page? a couple of squid at xmas will not go a miss from my wallet!

Okay Bill you`ve given the game up this time, Grantyg is your other name really isnt it?[lol] Sniff-Sniff methinks

golach
25-Apr-06, 09:28
Connie wi her collection o' Y-fronts
Golach singing "My Way"
Anybody who is looking for obiron,she'll be at the bar.

Me singing "My Way" no way more like it, I am tone deaf and I aviod singing in public whenever I can, I dont mind belting out "Flower o Scotland" with a few thousand others surrounding me or the Monkee's song "I'm a believer" with Hibbee words put to it. :lol:

angela5
25-Apr-06, 09:39

Connie wi her collection o' Y-fronts
Golach singing "My Way"

Anybody who is looking for obiron,she'll be at the bar.

well, that's another fine mess you got me in.

http://www.laurelandhardy.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/laurel_and_hardy.jpg (http://members.aol.com/rlewis1010/catalogue3.htm)what do you say grantyg,which one are you?
bearing in mind i don't wear a tash..:lol:

canuck
25-Apr-06, 15:54
I totally agree with you. All of them would be my answer too.

But, if we start naming a few of the "gone quiet" individuals it might draw them into the conversation. Reaching back a few months to a much lighter time I'll go with the one known as the red "god."

Given the lightning quick pace of life on the org, a 24 hour window of opportunity should be sufficient for a reply. Red "god" is now being supplanted on my list by obiron. Yes, we can meet at my place. There are four other orgers within driving distance, so a party is also in order.

Next on my list is Sporran, but we need to set aside a couple of days rather than just a few hours.

grantyg
25-Apr-06, 16:03
Okay Bill you`ve given the game up this time, Grantyg is your other name really isnt it?[lol] Sniff-Sniff methinks

Nope I`m in cumbernauld - but I do have a mini bill house bot to do my housework (after the bills everywhere thread)

paris
25-Apr-06, 16:10
Me well let me see..... there are so many fantastic people on here who have helped me with a few rather personal situations via the org that i would love to meet. You concerned know who you all are so thank-you and hopefully we WILL meet one day . jan x

elaine
25-Apr-06, 17:42

http://www.laurelandhardy.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/laurel_and_hardy.jpg (http://members.aol.com/rlewis1010/catalogue3.htm)what do you say grantyg,which one are you?

heeee heeeeeeee - I'll never let him live it down!!!

I'll make him grow a wee tash for next time we come up!

saxovtr
25-Apr-06, 18:26
Probably connieb19, ice box, angela5,krieve& saxovtr , to go for a few pints in spoons and we`d probably have a scream, oh and cedric & granty g as well

that could be very interesting

saxovtr
25-Apr-06, 18:27
Not you anyway! [lol]

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo [lol]

Sporran
26-Apr-06, 18:49
Next on my list is Sporran, but we need to set aside a couple of days rather than just a few hours.

Yes I agree, canuck, a couple of days would be better. By the time I get up there, I wouldn't want to turn around and leave just a short time later, lol!

Hmmm....who else would I like to meet? Rich and Errogie sound interesting. I always enjoy their posts, and we could have fun reminiscing about Thurso in days gone by. Buttercup too. We remember the same teachers at Thurso High School. The Pepsi Challenge - another fave poster of mine, who can tell a good story. MadPict - we could discuss the merits of the Dave Matthews Band, as well as other music we're listening to.

Who else? Mr and Mrs Golach - and I insist that Golach takes me on one of his bus tours of Auld Reekie - pub later! Angy Cameron - another poster with a good sense of humour, and he could read some of his funny, clever poems to me! Squidge - I always enjoy her posts too, and she sounds like a fun person to meet. LIZZ and Mr LIZZ, who both appreciate Caithness so much - and I appreciate LIZZ's lovely poems about the county!

George Brims - an ex-pat from my era, with his intelligent views and dry sense of humour. Rheghead and Weeboyagee sound like another interesting pair. Rheghead could give me some Chemistry lessons, and help me memorise the Periodic Table of the Elements, which I have long forgotten! Weeboyagee could teach me some Gaelic - I only know how to say "cheers" in Gaelic, and that's about it! Porshie and Paris - from what I hear, they're hilarious when they get together, so I insist on meeting them too! :lol:

So many Orgers I'd like to meet really, and too many to name! And last, but by no means least, I'd like to meet the three wonderful guys who make this fantastic site all possible - Bill, Colin and Niall! :cool:

Carlo Gambino
26-Apr-06, 19:16
Id like to meet Pepsi Challenge & Golach & Gleber2. I think it would be an interesting period of time in the three gentlemen`s company, extremely interesting.

changilass
26-Apr-06, 19:19
Id like to meet Pepsi Challenge & Golach & Gleber2. I think it would be an interesting period of time in the three gentlemen`s company, extremely interesting.

Can I come and watch the ensuing fireworks lol

darkie@dreamtilt.com.au
28-Apr-06, 07:00
I have a few old photos fae the glebe!! My man was raised in the glebe and all his folks are fae the glebe. I laughed at his cousin at new year as we were walking into his parents home in the glebe he said to the next door neighbour,"happy newyear to you its a good job youve just moved in, as if you lived here 20 years ago all youd have to do is look out your front window and youd see a full action film. He he he. I quite believe it too!!:grin:You are up for a few beers if I get back Bingo1 http://forum.caithness.org/images/icons/icon14.gif

grantyg
28-Apr-06, 17:05

So I have to wear a tash and a fake belly/chin combo with some sweat for good measure!
Still at least I have a top lip and a normal sized chin.
Grantyg

angela5
29-Apr-06, 01:53
Still at least I have a top lip and a normal sized chin.
Grantyg

Botox and liposuction.........[lol] [lol] that'll fix me.

bingo1
30-Apr-06, 00:16
You are up for a few beers if I get back Bingo1 http://forum.caithness.org/images/icons/icon14.gif cool.:) y not.

codex
30-Apr-06, 23:00
Although i try not to get involved within the general catergory within the org but id like to meet gleber2 my spritual dream come true ;)