PDA

View Full Version : Hhhoot talking!

Chillie
23-Apr-06, 20:36
I am back, let out of orger jail, been reading and keeping up to date though speak soon off to quiz.:eyes

elaine
23-Apr-06, 20:40
Welcome back - how'd they treat you?

Was there a rehabilitation scheme?

Chobbersjnr
23-Apr-06, 21:05
welcome back jus' don't mention elephants.......................................OO PS

I was in orger jail & all I got was a blanket in my windowless cyber cell

Chillie
23-Apr-06, 21:05
Ta Elaine, ye everthing was great only thing is getting back to typeing rather than twiddiling with the fingers:Razz

Chillie
23-Apr-06, 21:11
welcome back jus' don't mention elephants.......................................OO PS

I was in orger jail & all I got was a blanket in my windowless cyber cell.

When was you in and what cell, i was in solitary for a while, but i did bump into Gleeber2 at the prison farm trying to milk the elephant:confused. Is he out yet.

Chobbersjnr
23-Apr-06, 21:31

When was you in and what cell, i was in solitary for a while, but i did bump into Gleeber2 at the prison farm trying to milk the elephant:confused. Is he out yet.

He's on the run just after stealing the warden's pachydermic kit

I was in cell 13B without a window

wilma
23-Apr-06, 21:59
welcome back chillie!!!!!!!!

Chillie
24-Apr-06, 03:14
He's on the run just after stealing the warden's pachydermic kit

I was in cell 13B without a window

That's how I never seen you, missed a good party one night, threw you a bottle of beer over, sorry you never got it. I saw it next morning smashed on the garden wall, where The Bear Fell in the Rose's,remember when he got Stoned:p .

Why's G2 stealing a pachydermic kit I thought he'd stopped smokin year's ago:confused: