PDA

View Full Version : xbox live

gatekeeper
23-Apr-06, 20:00
does any body know how much it costs to connect to xbox live and is it any good ta.:p

RandomHero
23-Apr-06, 22:04
you get the first year free if u by the xbox live kit. and wenever u buy a game it comes with a 3 month free trail for live.

depends on what games you've got. good tho!

Nivelo
24-Apr-06, 02:42
Yeah, it cost's £40 for a years subscription. Microsoft are now doing cards that you can buy instead of having to use a credit card.
Absolutly worth the money, are you using xbox live on the old xbox or the 360?
Either way it's absolutly brilliant!!!!
Have been playing on xbox live for over a year now and have found a great bunch of people that make the game experiance soooooo enjoyable.

bigjjuk
24-Apr-06, 12:24
yep i have played xbox live for 2 years

halo2 and now battlefield 2 on the 360

my id is bigjjuk so add me to your friends list and we can catch a game

40 pounds for a year of gaming i think is really cheap and well worth it

Geo
24-Apr-06, 13:12
Some places are/were selling PGR2 with a an XBox Live Starter Kit giving 12 month's subscription for £24.99. Worth shopping around to see if it's still available.

The Angel Of Death
24-Apr-06, 14:18
At the moment i dont think PG2 works onthe 360 (well unless they update the emulator) i know there was a halo 2 one doing the rounds but you cant get that any more i think

Geo
24-Apr-06, 15:16
PGR2 doesn't work with the 360. However I don't know if Gatekeeper has an original XBox or an XBox 360. Either way it's a cheap way to get Xbox Live! If needbe sell PGR2 and you've a year online for around £15.

Alice in Blunderland
24-Apr-06, 18:08
Just bought an xbox 360 last week and all the kids think its brilliant.Forty pounds is worth it for the peace and quiet and they have already spoken to quite a few different people from around the world.

gatekeeper
26-Apr-06, 19:56
hi its the old xbox and thank you for all the replies any idea if there is a way around needing a mastercard to verify the account.:lol: