PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Phone Lost

dubzter
06-Dec-09, 09:17
Lost my mobile phone on Friday night, I had it when I got in a taxi at the taxi rank outside Sandra's about 12.30 but it was gone by the time I got home. I have tried phoning the taxi firms but no joy. I really want this phone back as it has lots of pictures of my 5 week old daughter.

If anyone has any ideas could they send me a msg please.

EDDIE
06-Dec-09, 11:41
Have u tried ringing it

dubzter
06-Dec-09, 11:43
I have tried the police and I tried ringing it, it did ring for a while but goes straight to voicemail now. I can only presume that the battery is dead. It was locked so will be difficult for anyone to use it.

EDDIE
06-Dec-09, 11:47
Has it got gprs or broadband on it were the servcice provider can tell its location on a map
You should let eveyone no the make and model u never no an orger might no someone that just got a phone in the comming days?

dubzter
06-Dec-09, 11:49
It is a 3g phone, haven't phoned the supplier yet as I'm still hoping it will turn up. Do you reckon they can tell it's location? If the battery is dead though...............

EDDIE
06-Dec-09, 11:56
It is a 3g phone, haven't phoned the supplier yet as I'm still hoping it will turn up. Do you reckon they can tell it's location? If the battery is dead though...............

If a service provider wants they could draw a map in every were u have been just buy ure phone thats what the police use to help solve crimes its just a case of what there policy is in telling u.
3g as in iphone

trix
06-Dec-09, 12:56
i hope ye get yer fone back, i ken its a nitemare.

i da hev ma fone ifanow, all ma numbers an everything...totally lost withoot'ed :(

try polis station an try 'e taxi firm again. good luck

upolian
06-Dec-09, 13:52
hope ya get the phone back soon :)