PDA

View Full Version : English Defence League Idiots

Boozeburglar
05-Dec-09, 22:25
"One of the 11 men arrested on suspicion of minor public order offences was also taken to hospital, with police saying it was believed he kicked a police dog, which then bit him."

Hee hee. You have to wonder how these knuckle draggers think.

Great idea to kick a trained attack dog..

I suppose this chap was normally used to bullying people whose colour did not suit him; and got the idea he could do what he wants with no consequence..

Whitewater
05-Dec-09, 22:58
The only person that can assualt a trained police dog is his handler whom the dog accepts as his master, anybody else is in big trouble (from the dog) it will attack to kill as it perceives that it is defending its own life.

Phill
05-Dec-09, 23:24
I hope the dog was taken to the vets for around of inoculations to prevent it catching anything.

"Many of the EDL demonstrators had their faces covered with hooded tops and scarves and shouted anti-Islamic slogans."

Brave bunch aren't they? Faces covered with hoods & scarves and kicking animals!

Bazeye
06-Dec-09, 00:41
I hope the dog was taken to the vets for around of inoculations to prevent it catching anything.

"Many of the EDL demonstrators had their faces covered with hooded tops and scarves and shouted anti-Islamic slogans."

Brave bunch aren't they? Faces covered with hoods & scarves and kicking animals!

About as brave as the muslim extremists who were hurling abuse at the returning British troops, knowing full well that they had the full protection of the Police.

BINBOB
06-Dec-09, 13:12
About as brave as the muslim extremists who were hurling abuse at the returning British troops, knowing full well that they had the full protection of the Police.

Very true and well said....good point made...........

pat
06-Dec-09, 13:36
Well said Bazeye - our troops do a fantastic job, they may not agree or like what they have been ordered to do but they get on and do it extremely well.

~~Tides~~
06-Dec-09, 13:55

Very true and well said....good point made...........

Possibly, but completely irrelevant.

BINBOB
06-Dec-09, 17:46
Possibly, but completely irrelevant.

Only to u.....?????

northener
06-Dec-09, 19:22
Only to u.....?????

Nope, me too.

These clowns are no more than a bunch of nasty thugs dressing up their taste for violence as some sort of 'patriotic league'. If these (expletives deleted) weren't going out of their way to provoke people on the streets - they'd be doing it at a football match. They're nothing more than a bunch of nasty little bullies.

Nothing to do with parallell Islamic protests and nothing to do with 'our boys'. But......

....regarding the protests by the group of Muslims against British troops, I believe they were swiftly herded out of the way by police and did not retaliate violently when treated in this manner by the coppers - or when confronted by an understandably angry mob.

Which is more than can be said about the so-called 'English Defence League'.

1-0 to the Muslim protestors if you ask me.......

Rheghead
06-Dec-09, 19:43
These clowns are no more than a bunch of nasty thugs dressing up their taste for violence as some sort of 'patriotic league'. If these (expletives deleted) weren't going out of their way to provoke people on the streets - they'd be doing it at a football match. They're nothing more than a bunch of nasty little bullies.

Perhaps they would be.

However, history shows us time and time again that violent protest has often been rewarded with political change. I can think of quite a few examples from history. If my history serves me right, those contemporaries who were advocating the status quo were condemning the violence. Where do we draw the line? Is a peaceful society which is based upon the ways of the Sith are necessarily worse than that of the Jedi when it is the historians subject to such shanges in society that determine our societal values?

Phill
06-Dec-09, 20:57

This I don't agree with this either. Just who are these "Muslim Extremists" ?
And why would they, if they had any sense, be abusing the troops!

Both of these groups are not fit to be part of society and they do not truly represent either of the people/groups/religions they use the names of.

Whilst I do not believe the Police are in anyway good at handling these situations there are times when I think rubber bullets and water canon may actually be a good idea.

Bazeye
07-Dec-09, 11:11
This I don't agree with this either. Just who are these "Muslim Extremists" ?
And why would they, if they had any sense, be abusing the troop

Probably, because they knew full well, that the troops would not turn on them and that if any civilians turned on them they would have the full protection of the Police. If the Police werent in attendance, would they have behaved in that manner? I very much doubt it.