PDA

View Full Version : Im a celebrity get me out of here final!

ShelleyCowie
04-Dec-09, 21:42
Noooooooooooo i dont want it to end!

I think the celebs this year were brilliant. They got on so well and have been hilarious.

Who does everyone want to win?

Gino gets my vote! :Razz

MSD
04-Dec-09, 21:44
Im voting for myself this year, have done every year. never seem to win, i think its rigged.

Hoida
04-Dec-09, 21:55
Hope Gino wins. He seems a genuinely nice bloke

Invisible
04-Dec-09, 22:04
Gino has to win, cooking is the key to survival and they would have failed without him im sure.

Katy
04-Dec-09, 22:07
Defo Gino to win :D How he can do this task without being sick I will never know....i'm nearly being sick watching him YUCK!!

Kxx

ShelleyCowie
04-Dec-09, 22:10
Defo Gino to win :D How he can do this task without being sick I will never know....i'm nearly being sick watching him YUCK!!

Kxx

Im the same! He still has a sense of humor whilst doing the task though.

Ugh!!! :eek:

Katy
04-Dec-09, 22:14
I like seriously can't believe they actually think up those things for them to eat yuck!! Like you said tho Shelley he still has a sense of humour!! xx

ShelleyCowie
04-Dec-09, 22:20
I like seriously can't believe they actually think up those things for them to eat yuck!! Like you said tho Shelley he still has a sense of humour!! xx

Does it sound weird that i would like to try the meal worms? lol!! [lol]

Kodiak
04-Dec-09, 22:31

You know what some people say :-

"When you are hungry then any Meal will do" :D

Kodiak
04-Dec-09, 22:38
So Jimmy White is 3rd.

So it is between Gino and Kim. Gino to win for me.

Katy
04-Dec-09, 22:49

Oh Shelley no!!! We should do a ".org get me out of here"! Not quite sure it wil be as "friendly" as the celebs in the jungle tho lol xx

ShelleyCowie
04-Dec-09, 22:50
You know what some people say :-

"When you are hungry then any Meal will do" :D

Lol maybe one day i will give it a go! :D

So Jimmy White is 3rd.

So it is between Gino and Kim. Gino to win for me.

I am quite a few minutes behind so aint looked at this thread since i had it paused!

To me, Jimmy shud o been 2nd. Have not really been keen on Kim since the start.

bettedaviseyes
04-Dec-09, 22:53
Kim to win she is hilarious.[lol][lol]

http://wolds-expo.com/index_files/image3411.gif

sjr014
04-Dec-09, 23:01
Gino for me guys!

hell raizer
04-Dec-09, 23:03
i hope gino wins :)

ShelleyCowie
04-Dec-09, 23:11
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

GINO WON! Im was jumoing up and down and there is nobody else here!

Well done Gino!!!!!! :Razz

Robertson
04-Dec-09, 23:22
wooop wooop gino won :D

Kodiak
04-Dec-09, 23:24
Well Done Gino !!! The Best Man Won.!!!!

bettedaviseyes
04-Dec-09, 23:30
I'm A Celebrity star Gino D’Acampo spent two years in prison for burgling Paul Young's house

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1228981/Im-A-Celebrity-star-Gino-D-Acampo-spent-years-prison-burgling-Paul-Youngs-house.html#ixzz0YlIOE2N9

ShelleyCowie
04-Dec-09, 23:42
I'm A Celebrity star Gino D’Acampo spent two years in prison for burgling Paul Young's house

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1228981/Im-A-Celebrity-star-Gino-D-Acampo-spent-years-prison-burgling-Paul-Youngs-house.html#ixzz0YlIOE2N9

Knew that a while ago. Dont hold past against him though. :D

Kodiak
04-Dec-09, 23:53
He is not the Only Celeb who has a checkered past, look at Leslie Grantham. What he did was for more serious.

joxville
04-Dec-09, 23:59

Paul Young should also have done time for his criminal singing. :roll:

Boozeburglar
05-Dec-09, 00:12
Paul Young should also have done time for his criminal singing. :roll:

he he, nice one except for one thing.. he is a great singer! :)

Kevin Milkins
05-Dec-09, 09:15
He is not the Only Celeb who has a checkered past, look at Leslie Grantham. What he did was for more serious.

Your absolutely correct, Joe Bugner was renowned for getting into fights, and even Kim was guilty of the odd dust up.:roll:

I watched the whole series (which is worrying in itself) and thought Geno was a very worthy winner.:Razz I also liked Jimmy White until he said "what man would not fancy Jorden" and also, " any man that says she is not gorgeous is lying."
I find Jorden the most repulsive excuse for a woman,EVER.

ShelleyCowie
05-Dec-09, 11:29
Your absolutely correct, Joe Bugner was renowned for getting into fights, and even Kim was guilty of the odd dust up.:roll:

I watched the whole series (which is worrying in itself) and thought Geno was a very worthy winner.:Razz I also liked Jimmy White until he said "what man would not fancy Jorden" and also, " any man that says she is not gorgeous is lying."
I find Jorden the most repulsive excuse for a woman,EVER.

I dont like Jordan either. I was really annoyed to find out when she was going back in the jungle. But i did enjoy seeing her in the bush tucker trials :lol:

And then publically dumping her boyfriend and is now wanting peter back! Grr!

Liz
05-Dec-09, 14:07
So glad that Gino won has he was my favourite!:D I love that his sons now think they will be Princes.:lol:

I really enjoyed it this year and think it was the best one.

Kim got on my nerves at times but it would have been dull without her and she was really great at all her trials so deserved to be runner up.

Will miss it.:(