PDA

View Full Version : Key-tar

Invisible
04-Dec-09, 17:21
Anyone know where I could find a cheap one? I noticed there's a few on ebay but the auctions are quite popular.

Bobinovich
04-Dec-09, 18:02
Heh he you don't want one of those d'ya? - highly unfashionable these days lol. Had one back in the late 80's but can't for the life of me remember what it was, or who I sold it to.

It still surprises me that old synths are selling at such high prices on Ebay - I was hoping to get one to get me back into it, but I can't justify the price! Thinking maybe a MIDI controller and a laptop might be a better bet for me.

The Pepsi Challenge
04-Dec-09, 18:59
Simple. Buy a NORD.

Invisible
04-Dec-09, 20:52
Heh he you don't want one of those d'ya? - highly unfashionable these days lol. Had one back in the late 80's but can't for the life of me remember what it was, or who I sold it to.

It still surprises me that old synths are selling at such high prices on Ebay - I was hoping to get one to get me back into it, but I can't justify the price! Thinking maybe a MIDI controller and a laptop might be a better bet for me.

I do want one, just to be different but I find it easier to play guitar stance than normal keyboard stance. Maybe all im looking for is a keyboard I can hand from my shoulders.

Simple. Buy a NORD.

I have quickly gooogled this and am quite shocked about how much they are asking for them. I will ebay them later.

buddyrich
05-Dec-09, 07:11
You could just put a strap on a midi controller. I think the only person who ever looked cool using a genuine guit-board was Roddy Bottum in the Everythings Ruined video. I doubt he actually used it when actually recording the song though.

Boozeburglar
05-Dec-09, 23:08
OMG

You bairns!

Thomas Dolby

1990 Berlin

Check it out!