PDA

View Full Version : MoD closes UFO Investigation Dept'

Phill
04-Dec-09, 17:07
It's a conspiracy!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8395473.stm

"The MoD has no specific capability for identifying the nature of such sightings."

Lie's, lie's, lie's.
There here I tell ya, this is just a coverup! There only closing it 'cos it's too late.

:eek:

tonkatojo
04-Dec-09, 18:57
Nah the ETs in their peskie UFOs are just too smart now, hence the MOD hands up.;)

achingale
04-Dec-09, 20:45
What will Mulder and Scully do now? ;)

Ricco
04-Dec-09, 20:47
As we know from big banks and multi-nationals, the best policy is to infiltrate and then take over / shut down. The MOD IS run by aliens!

(well, they seem pretty odd to me!) ;)

Kenn
04-Dec-09, 23:12
Arghhh do you mean all them little green men that you see lurking around RAF bases ?
There was me thinking it was just camoflage paint and now you tell me they are aliens!

golach
05-Dec-09, 00:44
Arghhh do you mean all them little green men that you see lurking around RAF bases ?
There was me thinking it was just camoflage paint and now you tell me they are aliens!
Lizz, no those wee green men are Raf Regiment in combat gear, us Matelots call them "Crabs" , they get into strange places [lol]

Whitewater
05-Dec-09, 01:02
Lizz, no those wee green men are Raf Regiment in combat gear, us Matelots call them "Crabs" , they get into strange places [lol]

There are other blue aliens used for fighting crabs, long ago before they realized they were aliens the called them the "blue ointment"

gollach
05-Dec-09, 01:09
They don't want to believe.

golach
05-Dec-09, 01:12
There are other blue aliens used for fighting crabs, long ago before they realized they were aliens the called them the "blue ointment"

Lol "blue unction" also known as Crab Fat [lol]

Aaldtimer
05-Dec-09, 04:05
Lol "blue unction" also known as Crab Fat [lol]

And what was that used for Whitewater/Golach?
(He said innocently, being ex-RAF who had no use for it!)[disgust]

Metalattakk
05-Dec-09, 04:29
And what was that used for Whitewater/Golach

I think, maybe, that wire brushes might have been involved, in some way...

Ricco
05-Dec-09, 10:02
I think, maybe, that wire brushes might have been involved, in some way...

Yep, wire brushes and those stainless steel scouring pads. ;)

Turquoise
05-Dec-09, 13:02
What will Mulder and Scully do now? ;)

Don't worry about them, they're being kept busy in Portgower ;)

Angel
05-Dec-09, 22:42
Apparently they have found what appears to be a mine shaft! Maybe it's an entrance to an alien manufacturing plant for turning humans into biscuits. We all know that the org has been infiltrated by 'Aliens' and you can tell who they are because they believe themselves to be superior. Sign are - Jealousy - Apathy - Sarcasm - Guilt...

To late for us we are all doomed...

Angel...

Aaldtimer
06-Dec-09, 03:44
"The truth is ........out there!":eek:

Whitewater
06-Dec-09, 17:55
Has the MOD given any information on the inhabitants of Port Gower?? Where did they come from?? where do they go??