PDA

View Full Version : Thank you DeHaviLand

Thumper
03-Dec-09, 17:26
For getting me out of a scrape today ;) You are a star!Now everyone on the forum will know that you are a true gentleman who helps out damsels in distress :lol: x

ShelleyCowie
03-Dec-09, 17:28
For getting me out of a scrape today ;) You are a star!Now everyone on the forum will know that you are a true gentleman who helps out damsels in distress :lol: x

I know him and are you sure it was him? lol.

Jokin. DeHaviLand is definetely a gentleman!

Thumper
03-Dec-09, 17:30
LOL Shelly-I know what you meant there ;) x

northener
03-Dec-09, 20:45
Every time I see him, he's fast asleep in his van.:Razz

trix
03-Dec-09, 22:23
Every time I see him, he's fast asleep in his van.:Razz

now, are ye sure northener...when i see him he's either readin his paper, smokin fags or stuffin his face. iv seen him do all three at 'e same time :lol:

but, its true what they say ye know, he is by half a truely decent guy. a guid friend o' mine who, given half a chance wid risk his own neck til protect mine ;)

thanks dehav, all 'e girls think yer fab x x

DeHaviLand
03-Dec-09, 23:25
Aw shucks, now I'm all embarassed. It was a pleasure to help you Thumper, and it didnt even smell that bad! (thats gonna get em wondering) :)

trix
05-Dec-09, 22:32
i know i know, i know what 'e smell wis....eeeuuugghhhh!!!

Thumper
06-Dec-09, 09:50
Ssssh Trix dinna be telling anyone now ;) x

horseman
06-Dec-09, 10:20
Good for you thumps' an nicely put:)
Bet the lad is preening himself now,an hopefully getting ready to pounce:lol:

DeHaviLand
06-Dec-09, 10:38
Good for you thumps' an nicely put:)
Bet the lad is preening himself now,an hopefully getting ready to pounce:lol:

Whit? At my age, I dont pounce! I much prefer to sit back and wait to be pounced upon. Conserve my energy for when it can be put to better use.:D

Thumper
06-Dec-09, 11:48
Whit? At my age, I dont pounce! I much prefer to sit back and wait to be pounced upon. Conserve my energy for when it can be put to better use.:D

Yup I agree-more of a lurcher than a pouncer ;):lol: joking!!!!!!!!x