PDA

View Full Version : Angus Mackay Photography

Lindsay
03-Dec-09, 10:05
We are having a family portrait done on Sunday 13th Dec by Angus and another friend is having photos done of her grandson. Angus said that if anyone else is interested in having shoots taken just get in touch with him as he will be at Portland Arms Lybster most of that day anyway. He costs £25 per 1/2 hour sitting and he will give you a secure web page to look at your pictures so you can choose. Call him on 01593 741373

horsegirl
03-Dec-09, 20:11
I can highly recommend Angus. He did my sisters wedding pics at the weekend and he was so great with the kids. My daughter is really shy and he managed to get round her and she was smiling in the pictures - which is amazing for her. Takes fantastic pictures.

lelebo
04-Dec-09, 15:31
Me too - he's done a few different things for us - our wedding dance and work stuff and not only are the photos lovely but so is angus - a definite plus :)

webmannie
04-Dec-09, 20:14
Aye that beeg Angie is gettin pretty good at the snappin, we use him for our business too. I've also got some crackin snaps o the lad himsel, bit red in face from e' golf and associated refreshments! Div ye ken he's partial to the singing too, I've got some video o that as well!!

John Baikie
04-Dec-09, 20:27
Aye that beeg Angie is gettin pretty good at the snappin, we use him for our business too. I've also got some crackin snaps o the lad himsel, bit red in face from e' golf and associated refreshments! Div ye ken he's partial to the singing too, I've got some video o that as well!!

Happy to pay the going rate for the video footage ;)

BRIE
06-Dec-09, 15:49
better get the concealer out lindsay for all those chickenpox!! hope their all well soon x

webmannie
16-Dec-09, 13:27
Here is a photo John

http://www.kgbentertainment.co.uk/photos/lybs2004/P8140085m.jpg