PDA

View Full Version : 2 missing white soft toy tigers?!?!

white lightning
02-Dec-09, 19:01
:(Hi I was wondering if any of you honest orgers out there could help me!!?
At the start of November I ordered quite a large white tiger from amazon internet site but unfortunately it has not been delivered to me, after several phonecalls and emails to the seller who has sent out now 2 tigers,the 2nd one supposedly been delivered to my porch (which i dont have) this morning at 8.40!! I was just wondering if any of you guys out there or know of anyone who has been delivered 2 tigers and they dont know why!! haha could you pm please
Its for my daughters santa present and iam dammed if iam paying for another tiger to be lost or delivered to wrong address!! it was dhl couriers that was dealing with it
Thanks xx:(

Kodiak
02-Dec-09, 21:02
Simply put, you have paid for this item and if you have not received it then the seller must refund you in full. If the item was sent by DHL they they would have to get a signature upon delivery. Also it should be insured so the seller can claim for it.

Get incontact with the seller and advise them you still have not received the item and you want your money back. If they will not do this then Amazon should help you to get refunded. Also if you paid by Credit Vard the Credit Card company should help you as well.

Do not be fobbed off with excuses as you should either get the item you ordered or your money back. !!!