PDA

View Full Version : Caithness Tyres

stekar
22-Apr-06, 22:25
Can recommend Caithness Tyres for both price and service!

Was unfortunate to get a puncture on a trip down to Inverness. Whilst down there checked out prices from Kwik Fit and a couple of other places. No one had the tyre size I needed in stock, and the prices were expensive.

So, called into Caithness Tyres on the way back home. They had to order the tyres in, but it only took a day.

And the price for two tyres was less than the price for one tyre in Inverness!

Great stuff!

Doleve
23-Apr-06, 15:13
ive alway found the local tyre places cheaper than motorway or hi q whatever its called, and they sell you what you NEED not what they want to sell you.

lelebo
24-Apr-06, 16:29
Totally agree - fantastic and most importantly HONEST service! Not what we've had from McConeghys - HiQ whatever.... Highly recommended!!!!

Lucy
24-Apr-06, 19:49
glad to hear the recommendations. i need 2 new tyres b4 service next month. last time i let dicksons in Inverness do it for me at the service they charged me nearly £80 per tyre. Now i'll going to caithness tyres first. Thanks all for the info:D

connieb19
24-Apr-06, 19:56
Totally agree - fantastic and most importantly HONEST service! Not what we've had from McConeghys - HiQ whatever.... Highly recommended!!!!I've always found MConecheys to be good, can't fault them!

lasher
24-Apr-06, 20:17
Try this website, get some great deals on tyres just have to get them fitted and balanced but should still save you money.
http://www.mytyres.co.uk/start.html

Billy Boy
24-Apr-06, 20:39
nice one lasher excellent price's that include p&p:lol:

footie chick
24-Apr-06, 21:15
Good one just made my night need 4 new tyres lot less painful this way. :grin:

bosco
03-Aug-06, 12:43
For tyres try ( black circle .com ) very good on price.

LRM
03-Aug-06, 15:59
went to caithness tyres the other day as I thought exhaust was rattling. It got checked and was okay so he also checked my tyre pressure as I said I was travelling south soon and he put air in the tyres. And he charged me NOTHING..will definitely go back.

Astra
05-Aug-06, 22:11
I alway got to patty for my tryes great service and cheap too

bigpete
15-Aug-06, 09:21
Hi
out in the sticks here - where exactly is 'Caithness Tyres' situated?

thanks

LENSMAN
15-Aug-06, 16:13
Used to be Mowats Garage, beside Elm Tree Filling station. George St.
Can't fault Patty, excellent service and very reasonable, wouldn't go anywhere else.

wicker
15-Aug-06, 16:41
Have to admit i used to use him all the time but last twice ended up needing alot more done to my car afterwards could be coincidence but i wont go back now

Lucy
08-Sep-06, 13:15
I have now replaced 4 tyres on my car. i was told they were an odd size and needed to be ordered. Patty tracked them down and i got them about 1/2 the price quoted in Inverness. Patty also fixed a bracket on the exhaust of my daughters car and didn't charge a thing. Thats service for you.:)

RJM
08-Sep-06, 16:40
One of the nicest guys I've met. Honest and obliging. I wouldnt go anywhere else!

caithnessboyagee
08-Sep-06, 17:36
i always go to paty for my tyre he always has them in stock and he's cheap too you cant beat it

wi46
10-Sep-06, 20:11
I work for a company who thrives on customer experience and Patty and team are excellent.

If you have a problem they sort it out and anything else they can do to help, great service and good price, wont bother with anyone else as the service is ace, well done Pt get a pay rise??

smirnoff
10-Sep-06, 20:37
we've always used Mconecheys for mot, tyres and anything else our car needs can't fault them excellent service.

kwbrown111
10-Sep-06, 21:36
Try Charlie Angus in Thurso. Very reasonable

henry20
11-Sep-06, 16:25
I've always found Caithness Tyres to be very reasonable - suggested them to my dad and they were cheaper than anywhere else he'd tried!