PDA

View Full Version : rabbits free to good home

fuzzypeg
30-Nov-09, 19:47
i have 2 ,8 month old black lop brothers free to a new home, as my kids no longer have time for them.these are very friendly boys who are desperate for a young owner to give them affection.

S&LHEN
30-Nov-09, 21:17
where did you get the rabbits from if you dont mind me asking>?

fuzzypeg
30-Nov-09, 21:42
not at all, i got them from yourself.i was going to pm you but with you moving i didnt think you would be interested in getting them back, but the kids have lost interest and i dont think its fair on them to not be handled and loved as they deserve :~(

changilass
30-Nov-09, 23:25
Don't understand why that question could not have been asked by pm.

It just came over as quite aggressive IMHO.

fuzzypeg
01-Dec-09, 00:01
thats ok i dont mind the question .all i want is a new and hopefully better home for the boys,coz they deserve that much.

changilass
01-Dec-09, 00:05
Good luck to you and sorry for butting in lol.

S&LHEN
01-Dec-09, 11:22
I think you have it very wrong Changilass you just assumed!!.
I asked because I wasnt sure but id be delighted to have them back if no one else is wanting them im taking all my animals with me and wont see them homeless.
Thanks for the answer Fuzzy its greatly appreciated and its nice you caring about them.
When they came from me I feel responsible my eyes lit up when you said black lops as I hoped they were from me, there dad got killed 2 months ago by a cat and I was totally gutted.
Sorry for the long speil its for Changilass s benefit so she can understand my question and maybe not jump to conclusions so quick!

Don't understand why that question could not have been asked by pm.

It just came over as quite aggressive IMHO.

Liz
01-Dec-09, 13:51
Well done Fuzzypeg for caring enough for the rabbits to want them to be rehomed.

Too many owners don't bother and just leave them stuck in a hutch in the garden!:(

Glad it has worked out okay and S&LHEN can take them back.:D

S&LHEN
01-Dec-09, 15:41
Totally true liz it was nice of fuzzy to be honest with her reasons to, so many people would just let them out in the wilds and then they get killed on roads and get eaten by animals!!
I ll be delighted to have them back as I bread them in the first place I still feel they are my responsibility if that makes sense:confused

Thank you for your nice post Lizxx

Well done Fuzzypeg for caring enough for the rabbits to want them to be rehomed.

Too many owners don't bother and just leave them stuck in a hutch in the garden!:(

Glad it has worked out okay and S&LHEN can take them back.:D

Liz
01-Dec-09, 15:57
Totally true liz it was nice of fuzzy to be honest with her reasons to, so many people would just let them out in the wilds and then they get killed on roads and get eaten by animals!!
I ll be delighted to have them back as I bread them in the first place I still feel they are my responsibility if that makes sense:confused

Thank you for your nice post Lizxx

You are very welcome and wish all rabbit owners were like you!

tonkatojo
01-Dec-09, 16:03
Good luck to you and sorry for butting in lol.

Ha ha Changi that'll teach ya. :lol:

changilass
01-Dec-09, 16:08
To be fair I had apologised afore I got my head bitten off.

S&LHEN
01-Dec-09, 16:10
Whos bitting :lol:
Just a misunderstanding on both sides i think xx

To be fair I had apologised afore I got my head bitten off.