PDA

View Full Version : Nithering

tonkatojo
30-Nov-09, 16:30
I am sitting with the rayburn virtually glowing and my cardy on but its still freezing in oor hoose, where's all this bliddy global warming now ??. :(. And I think it's going to get worse, come on Tuggs whit's going on ??.

riggerboy
30-Nov-09, 16:36
I am sitting with the rayburn virtually glowing and my cardy on but its still freezing in oor hoose, where's all this bliddy global warming now ??. :(. And I think it's going to get worse, come on Tuggs whit's going on ??.

haha i`m out in the box with the heating on and it fair warm,

have you actually switched the rayurn on, i think you should have a bit more than just yer cardy on, at least put the rest of yer clothes on ya damn fool

tonkatojo
30-Nov-09, 16:38
haha i`m out in the box with the heating on and it fair warm,

have you actually switched the rayurn on, i think you should have a bit more than just yer cardy on, at least put the rest of yer clothes on ya damn fool

Can't ya read RB I said its fair glowing, and I've got ma thermals on as well. :( Is yor name Jack ??.

riggerboy
30-Nov-09, 16:39
Can't ya read RB I said its fair glowing, and I've got ma thermals on as well. :( Is yor name Jack ??.

canna see anywhere on yer post that says ye hev yer thermals on, as for the glowing ..... ye dinna get much heat of a bulb.....

yer just trying to get me in trouble again ats what yer doin

Kodiak
30-Nov-09, 16:46

I have some news for you,..............It is usually cold at this time of year, it's Winter. :D

tonkatojo
30-Nov-09, 16:52
I have some news for you,..............It is usually cold at this time of year, it's Winter. :D

Lend is yor for coat then and see now nithering it is. ;)

tonkatojo
30-Nov-09, 16:55
canna see anywhere on yer post that says ye hev yer thermals on, as for the glowing ..... ye dinna get much heat of a bulb.....

yer just trying to get me in trouble again ats what yer doin

Nah not me !. just wi ya sayin wa wis oot o ya box. Or did ya think I wis takin aboot thet frost bloke. ;)

riggerboy
30-Nov-09, 16:59
Nah not me !. just wi ya sayin wa wis oot o ya box. Or did ya think I wis takin aboot thet frost bloke. ;)

aye that wiz it

are you on the festive drams already

tonkatojo
30-Nov-09, 17:07
aye that wiz it

are you on the festive drams already

Nay its just bliddy cold and ma fingers shakin.

riggerboy
30-Nov-09, 17:18
Nay its just bliddy cold and ma fingers shakin.

lol i have an image o ye in ma heid

mental note to self """"""" no more images o tonka """""""""

tonkatojo
30-Nov-09, 17:27
lol i have an image o ye in ma heid

mental note to self """"""" no more images o tonka """""""""

It better not be the ruddy scrooge bloke ya cheeky .;)

shazzap
30-Nov-09, 17:31
Who are you two Morcambe & Wise.[lol]

tonkatojo
30-Nov-09, 17:36

Nah, TJ and RB. :eek:

riggerboy
30-Nov-09, 17:44

o i dont know but i know hes no wise

Kevin Milkins
30-Nov-09, 17:44
I have just come off the beach in Thurso and it certainly seems very cold just now, but probably no colder than you would expect for this time of year.:eek:

It has been warmer than normal in recent weeks and I think it is just the sudden change that we are noticing.

tonkatojo
30-Nov-09, 17:48
[QUOTE=riggerboy;627250]o i dont know but i know hes no wise[/QUOT

Thet's it the parnership has disloved ya on yor own now RB. [disgust]

riggerboy
30-Nov-09, 17:49
It better not be the ruddy scrooge bloke ya cheeky .;)

i thought you were the 1 that taught scrooge all he knows ya misery

infact that just added to the image """ you got that daft bedtime hat on yer heid with that cardy """ got yer family must be on the floor at night with laughter lol

away ya beeg dafty huffy person

riggerboy
30-Nov-09, 17:50
I have just come off the beach in Thurso and it certainly seems very cold just now, but probably no colder than you would expect for this time of year.:eek:

It has been warmer than normal in recent weeks and I think it is just the sudden change that we are noticing.

now why would ye be on that there beach in the dark in the middle o winter, are you a cockle picker ?????

no offence intended

tonkatojo
30-Nov-09, 17:54
i thought you were the 1 that taught scrooge all he knows ya misery

infact that just added to the image """ you got that daft bedtime hat on yer heid with that cardy """ got yer family must be on the floor at night with laughter lol

away ya beeg dafty huffy person

I wonder if that saying "if you ignore them they will go away" with this "boy" will work. ;)
What's with all this "no offence intended" mularky ya bliddy creep.

riggerboy
30-Nov-09, 18:01
I wonder if that saying "if you ignore them they will go away" with this "boy" will work. ;)
What's with all this "no offence intended" mularky ya bliddy creep.

not with me it wont,

all the offence in the world intended lol

will ye please not refer to me as a boy i is a chiel

Tugmistress
30-Nov-09, 18:59

lol yes it's been a bit on the nippy side ;)
going to warm up a little after tonight certainly til the weekend so you should be a bit better tomorrow :D

ShelleyCowie
30-Nov-09, 19:00
I think is bloomin freezin!! My house is about the same temperature as an ice cube! Well i think it is anyways.

Doesnt matter how much clothing i have on or if i have the gas fire on, still cold! And to make matters worse i spilled juice on my favourite fleecy blanket last night so its in the wash. :(

I love winter but never seem to be able to warm up. :confused

Bobinovich
30-Nov-09, 19:25
Do your fingers / toes change colour Shelley? If so you may suffer from Reynaud's (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raynaud's_phenomenon) - my sister does and ended up moving to Spain as it was so bad. Not that we'd want you to do anything that extreme...

...it would be soooo quiet around here lol!

ShelleyCowie
30-Nov-09, 19:29
Do your fingers / toes change colour Shelley? If so you may suffer from Reynaud's (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raynaud's_phenomenon) - my sister does and ended up moving to Spain as it was so bad. Not that we'd want you to do anything that extreme...

...it would be soooo quiet around here lol!

OMG Bob made a joke!! ;)

Just cos u are sittin over there in yer nice hoosey with good heating and yer fancy Christmas lights on already!

Dinna worry bob i wudna give anyone e pleasure o me movin to spain unless its all paid for! haha. (Nobody start a collection please i aint that bad) [lol]