PDA

View Full Version : Msp

ice box
22-Apr-06, 11:49
Hi can someone tell me who this Eleanor Scot is and what does she have to do with caithness ? i myself have never heard of her before but yet she seem to want to put a dampeners on the tesco planning application .

Mr P Cannop
22-Apr-06, 12:07
i think wick will get the tescos

willowbankbear
22-Apr-06, 12:24
I think she is a tory euro mp but Im not %100, Jamie stone is our msp & Mr John `Thurso` is our westminster mp. What does Ron Gibson do then as he has an office in Grant street?

knightofeth
22-Apr-06, 12:28
I think she is a tory euro mp but Im not %100, Jamie stone is our msp & Mr John `Thurso` is our westminster mp. What does Ron Gibson do then as he has an office in Grant street?

No she is a green msp. And shes just sticking her nose in where it is not wanted.. I don't like being told by people who don't live here what is best for us.

krieve
22-Apr-06, 12:31
No she is a green msp. And shes just sticking her nose in where it is not wanted.. I don't like being told by people who don't live here what is best for us.
I couldna agree more what has it got to do with her? how can she possibly know what is best for Wick !

willowbankbear
22-Apr-06, 12:35
Agreed with you there,she should keep her neb OUT!!
But I knew it was some obscure party she belonged to[lol] Ill have to watch out now, the offended bus will be oot after that.

golach
22-Apr-06, 12:47
here is who she is
http://www.eleanorscottmsp.org/links/index.htm

Gleber2
22-Apr-06, 12:51
Agreed with you there,she should keep her neb OUT!!
But I knew it was some obscure party she belonged to[lol] Ill have to watch out now, the offended bus will be oot after that.

Green is not obscure. Anyway it would take more than a beeg dowg or a bear to sort out our elephants, WEDF.

Countryman
22-Apr-06, 14:05
Next year you will have a chance to elect a different MSP - elections in May

But someone must have voted for her - how did you vote on your first and second votes ????????????????????

knightofeth
22-Apr-06, 14:20
Next year you will have a chance to elect a different MSP - elections in May

But someone must have voted for her - how did you vote on your first and second votes ????????????????????

I wasn't old enough to vote last time. This time I will be and will be using it :) Although all msps are just of waste of time and money.

willowbankbear
22-Apr-06, 14:20
Green is not obscure. Anyway it would take more than a beeg dowg or a bear to sort out our elephants, WEDF.

The doug was there to feed the elephants, not shoot em like D.W sniper cat, watch out or the skiing stormtrooper will be unleashed! Well hes moving his hips like hes skiing but then again it could possibly be misconstrued as something else.

As for green party, will they ever be top dogs in this land?

Gleber2
22-Apr-06, 14:53
Unfortunately not unless the majority get cured of their consumer madness.

Andrew
22-Apr-06, 15:44
Why doesnt everyone send her a stern, but polite e-mail telling her what we think of her interfering in an area she doesnt live.

Caithness is getting hauled into the 21st Century and surely we dont want green do-gooders affecting that??

eleanor.scott.msp@scottish.parliament.uk

canuck
22-Apr-06, 16:04
Unfortunately not unless the majority get cured of their consumer madness.

Now here is an issue that to me is worth discussing. Call it consumer madness, lifestyle or excessive use of the earth's resources, it is for me a huge concern. It is off the original topic of the thread, but still an issue we all need to address. Our economy runs because we consume, yet our consumption is depleting the earth's resources. Had we not been out of control consumers these last few decades, I doubt that PCs, the internet as we know it and this forum would have been developed. We cannot go back and change what has been, so let us at least appreciate what has come out of that frantic time.

The future is where we need to show our concern. I truly wonder what can be done in a responsible way to curb our consumption, to ease off on the way we are ruining our earth. I would appreciate hearing (reading) any positive comments or suggestions from other forum members.