PDA

View Full Version : Found cat

Liz
28-Nov-09, 19:27
A few regular stray cats come to us be fed every day but two days ago a newcomer arrived and looks it is another stray for whatever reason!:roll:

It is a small white/tortie and is very frightened.

If you know anyone who has lost a cat answering this description then please pm me.

evelyn
28-Nov-09, 22:16
What is it with cats, Liz....they instinctively know a soft touch who is likely to fill up their bowl!!!! I've the same problem here......maself and my two neighbours feed a good gang o strays between us. In fact two of the strays are gettin fatter than my own furry friends, four of which started as strays!!!
Hope wee tortie/white is claimed soon.
evelyn

Liz
29-Nov-09, 00:40
I know Evelyn. They're no stupid and seem to have some kind of radar which points to us beeg softies!:lol:

Costing a fortune in this cowld weather as they're really hungry poor mites.

Let's hope someone does claim the wee tortie but not getting my hopes up.:(

teenybash
29-Nov-09, 01:22
Liz and Evelyn, you are just two good souls. sharing with these poor wee mites. Keep on doing it..........:)

cheekychops
29-Nov-09, 09:36
my cat used to go to three, yes three of my neighbours and get fed by them all!!! I couldn't figure out why he was getting so fat lol
Finally realised when I shouted on the cat one day and the neighbour popped his head out the back door and says "he's here".
Turned out that the guys wife had made up a bed for my cat in their back porch and he was free to come and go as he pleased!!!!! Another neighbour left their shed open with food for my cat and three doors down, they also fed him cos he kept appearing at their window!!What a life eh??? lol

Anyway, on a more serious note guys hope no-one is missing their cat. My granny always said to me a cat will find its own home, sound like yours are well worth visiting!!!! :)

Liz
29-Nov-09, 14:31
Liz and Evelyn, you are just two good souls. sharing with these poor wee mites. Keep on doing it..........

Thanks Teenybash. xxx

my cat used to go to three, yes three of my neighbours and get fed by them all!!! I couldn't figure out why he was getting so fat lol
Finally realised when I shouted on the cat one day and the neighbour popped his head out the back door and says "he's here".
Turned out that the guys wife had made up a bed for my cat in their back porch and he was free to come and go as he pleased!!!!! Another neighbour left their shed open with food for my cat and three doors down, they also fed him cos he kept appearing at their window!!What a life eh??? lol

Anyway, on a more serious note guys hope no-one is missing their cat. My granny always said to me a cat will find its own home, sound like yours are well worth visiting!!!!

Aye I know that cats can be greedy so and so's!:lol:
My cat Charly makes me laugh as when we give the stray cats food that he turned his nose up at we often find him in the outside cat shelter eating it there!!:roll:

Sadly the cats that we feed are definitely strays and have no homes to go to.:( Mind you there are those who do have homes that come along for a feed as well!!!!