PDA

View Full Version : Home needed for cat

Liz
05-Feb-04, 15:29
I am a volunteer with the local Cats Protection.
We have a semi/feral female cat in our care at the moment.
She HATES being confined and is very unhappy so we are desperate to find her a new home.

She will live outdoors so would be ideal for a farm, smallholding etc

Can anyone help? :roll:

beppo1967
05-Feb-04, 18:36
Hi there, would it be possible for you to describe the cat for me? I have lost my cat and the cat you described fits the description.
Thanx :o)

Liz
05-Feb-04, 20:15
She is a small tortoiseshell.

Sadly, I don't think she will be yours as she is pretty wild and has obviously been living 'wild' for some time.
She was found in the Ackergill area and had at least two litters of kittens.
Give me a description of your cat and Cats Protection will be put it on their 'lost register 'and website.

beppo1967
05-Feb-04, 21:00
no she isnt, i have lost a female tabby cat, the cats protection league advertised that someone had found her before but they let her go. I have sadly not heard any sitings of her since but she is also very very shy of people and like farms etc. Thanx anyway :D

beppo1967
05-Feb-04, 21:02
i have posted a pic of her on Caithness org before http://www.caithness.org/fpb/october2003/missingcat.htm , she is 10yrs old female tabby,with front white paws and white boots on her back legs,she also has a tiny smudge of white on her nose.Her name is Roxette my tel is thurso 893270 if you need more info.

Liz
06-Feb-04, 00:53
I am so sorry. :(

I know what it's like to have a cat go missing and it is awful.

It makes me so sad that there are people like you longing to get a much loved cat back and on the other hand there are SO many stray cats in Caithness that no one cares about. Very sad.

I REALLY hope you get your cat back.

Liz