PDA

View Full Version : caithness

andrew.bowles30
26-Nov-09, 20:39
hi to all we now live in bempton bridlington but sometimes we look at .org to remember what we called home and have the place of lybster at our haerts we aim to resettle back after i have finneshed running the pub i took on but still hope to visit to see old pals my heart is set onreturning with in the next two years with any look and settle for good in lybster it to me would be like comeing home
i am on face book and andrew.bowles3@tiscali.co.uk

Stack Rock
26-Nov-09, 23:08
You'll be back - remember there's 'always a welcome in Caithness'

andrew.bowles30
28-Nov-09, 15:56
hi thanks we do miss home but ive got this place to run for a short time but are looking at what we would do if i came home:roll::lol:

andrew.bowles30
01-Dec-09, 13:10
hi thanks you would think having a pub of your own would give you saticfation it been in a lovely place on bempton cliffs but it dose not stop you thinking of what you miss and why i gave up the cross it still bothers me why i did that you think been close to family would be good but i think it was a mistake now and count the days that i can come home to lybster and stay for good this time :cool::roll::cool:

northener
01-Dec-09, 13:26
Bempton is a lovely little spot, we used to go to Brid on a regular basis when I was a kid. Spent many happy hours fishing off Flamborough in the open Cobles.

Coming from the Pennines meant the sea and cliffs were something different and exciting to me, in fact it was Bridlington and Flamborough that made me realise I always wanted to be near the sea. But I know what you mean, it's very nice down there...but it aint Caithness....

tonkatojo
01-Dec-09, 13:32
Bempton is a lovely little spot, we used to go to Brid on a regular basis when I was a kid. Spent many happy hours fishing off Flamborough in the open Cobles.

Coming from the Pennines meant the sea and cliffs were something different and exciting to me, in fact it was Bridlington and Flamborough that made me realise I always wanted to be near the sea. But I know what you mean, it's very nice down there...but it aint Caithness....

Aye there's nay ruddy midges doon there.