PDA

View Full Version : Wedf

Chobbersjnr
21-Apr-06, 17:38
I like heffalumps, elephants, miniature elephants, things with trunks!

How do I join??.......do you have to roll up your trouser leg??........walk backwards round a sideways room??

If possible I would like to be the youngest member of the official "World Elephant Domination Front"

elephants everywhere...................:Razz

Cjnr:p

pultneytooner
21-Apr-06, 17:56
An elephant is walking through the jungle when he comes across a naked man standing in a clearing.
The elephant slowly looks the man up and down and says, 'how do you manage to feed yourself with that wee thing'.

sam
21-Apr-06, 18:01

How do I join??.......do you have to roll up your trouser leg??........walk backwards round a sideways room??

If possible I would like to be the youngest member of the official "World Elephant Domination Front"

elephants everywhere...................

Cjnr:p

shouldnt you be in the kids section lol:confused:

Gleber2
21-Apr-06, 18:25

Ah you must be young and innocent, Samantha. The W.E.D.F. is a serious business.

Chobbersjnr, you will Have to PM Comrade Teuchter Bin Liner to see if you qualify and meet all the prerequisites. He will decide whether you're siutable.

footie chick
21-Apr-06, 18:30
An elephant is walking through the jungle when he comes across a naked man standing in a clearing.
The elephant slowly looks the man up and down and says, 'how do you manage to feed yourself with that wee thing'.

[lol] good one!

golach
21-Apr-06, 19:26
elephants everywhere...................
Cjnr

Chobbersjr, ask the Grand Master of the Grand Order of Pachydrems, sorry I canna tell you who that is....its a secret, but.....if you dont let on.....it is said he lives in the last hoose.[para]

teuchter
21-Apr-06, 20:40
Take it from this near-transparent rubbish receptacle that this is a very serious organisation we are talking about. E.W.D.F. are slowly pushing back the barriers against prejudice towards our big trunked friends. Feel free to go through all the threads you want to see how we are slowly taking over this board. Dumbo for P.M. altho some would say he's already in his third term.

Whitewater
21-Apr-06, 20:59
Send a PM to DW, who knows all about elephants. Dead one anyway.

lassieinfife
21-Apr-06, 22:10
An elephant is a graceful bird it flits from twig to twig it builds its nest in a rhubarb tree and whistles like a pig :p

do I get to join?[smirk]

Carlo Gambino
21-Apr-06, 22:18
Forza elephants:p

Gleber2
21-Apr-06, 22:42
An elephant is a graceful bird it flits from twig to twig it builds its nest in a rhubarb tree and whistles like a pig :p

do I get to join?[smirk]

Join, join, Come the take over we will deal with people like you with no mercy. Pig indeed!!!!

Chobbersjnr
21-Apr-06, 22:49
Forza elephants:p

Apparently the "Elephant Festival" is on in Keralla (India)

& that dude in the last hoose gets flamin' everywhere:evil

Chobbersjnr
21-Apr-06, 22:50

err no..............:p

teuchter
22-Apr-06, 20:40
And this week our award for the most threads with elephants mentioned in them has to go to Gleber2 for an outstanding effort. This week we are awarding a prize to accompany the award. A first edition signed copy of the not quite best seller "Pachyderm sanitary protection- where have all the sheep gone?" is winging its way to you. Thanks to all other contributors, and keep up the good work.

Billy Boy
22-Apr-06, 20:46
An elephant goes like this and that,
He's terribly big,
And he's terribly fat;
He has no fingers,
And has no toes,
But goodness gracious,
What a long nose!:Razz

Gleber2
22-Apr-06, 20:58
And this week our award for the most threads with elephants mentioned in them has to go to Gleber2 for an outstanding effort. This week we are awarding a prize to accompany the award. A first edition signed copy of the not quite best seller "Pachyderm sanitary protection- where have all the sheep gone?" is winging its way to you. Thanks to all other contributors, and keep up the good work.
Don't you think that Chobbersjnr deserves a special award Comrade Bin Liner? He has done well in the last day or two.

By the way, did you see the bit in the Groat about dead sheep? You may have solved the puzzle.

teuchter
22-Apr-06, 21:17
Your right. A special mention must be made for the amazing efforts of Chobbersjnr , who even managed to get a mention in the Tesco's poll which was mightily impressive and still keeping in context of the original thread. An unsigned copy of that peice of tat aforementioned book is in the post.

teuchter
22-Apr-06, 21:22
As for the sheep it isint actually the eliphant's abusing the sheep that has been killing them. Lets face it if you'd been used like they have, would hari kari not be high on your options list. They died serving a good cause though. Can you imagine the mess if it werent for the sheep, the streets wouldn't be fit for walking with all the eliphants that there are these days wandering about.

Chobbersjnr
22-Apr-06, 21:29
As for the sheep it isint actually the eliphant's abusing the sheep that has been killing them. Lets face it if you'd been used like they have, would hari kari not be high on your options list. They died serving a good cause though. Can you imagine the mess if it werent for the sheep, the streets wouldn't be fit for walking with all the eliphants that there are these days wandering about.

especially if they are the rare lesser spotted Titan Elephant particular to Castletown:Razz