PDA

View Full Version : E' Caithness Boys 2010 - Charity Calendar

Scott857
24-Nov-09, 22:22
The hotly anticipated E' Caithness Boys -Caithness HAS Talent -2010 Calendar has ARRIVED!!!

Topless Local Male Charity Calendar - Only £5 each.

All money raised will go local charity SCO25355

I will be selling them this Saturday 28th Nov at Wick Fun Day and next Saturday 5th Dec at Thurso Fun Day.

Also For SALE in the following shops - I & N Brass, Robins Chip Shop, Bews Butchers, Buds 'n' Blooms, Hair.com & Bridgend Filling Station.

Perfect Christmas Present!

Look forward to seeing you all at the Fun Days.

Susan x

attidude9464
24-Nov-09, 23:45
Which Charity is the money going to?

achingale
25-Nov-09, 19:33
I did a search for the charity using the number but it only came up with this thread. Do let us know who or what is benefitting and we would be happy to support you in the venture.

gollach
25-Nov-09, 19:48
I did a search for the charity using the number but it only came up with this thread. Do let us know who or what is benefitting and we would be happy to support you in the venture.

Guessing it is the Gaelic toddler group? It's a zero in the number, not letter O. More info here

http://www.oscr.org.uk/CharityIndexDetails.aspx?id=SC025355

tonkatojo
25-Nov-09, 19:50
This could be it.

Every registered charity is given a unique registration number. This begins with the prefix 'SC' and is followed by six numbers.
Charity Number: SC025355

This is the charity's legal name as set out in its governing document.
Charity Name: Croileagan Inbhir Theorsa

This shows the latest contact address that OSCR has been given for the charity.
Address: Mount Pleasant School Grounds
Castletown Road
Thurso

This is the latest postcode which the charity has supplied.
Postcode: KW14 8HL

This shows whether the address supplied by the charity is:
their principal office
the address of one of the charity's trustees
neither of the above (not known)
Office/Home address: Principal Office address

The name of a main or parent charity.
Parent Charity Name: CNSA

The registered number of the parent charity.
Parent Charity Registration Number: sc001092

The country in which that charity was registered.
Parent Charity Country of Registration: scotland

charliangel
25-Nov-09, 20:11
i got mine today and it is brilliant. well done susan for getting all the local boys to take part.

Scott857
25-Nov-09, 21:26
Hi,

Sorry just logged back on and seen the postings.

Yes the money is for the Croileagan Nursery, its a committee led nursery who rely on fundraising for the general running costs of the nursery and for any new equipment required.

Susan

LMS
25-Nov-09, 23:13
You've just started me reminiscing about my 'Tasty Truckers' calendars in 2006 and 2008. They were very tasty, or am I having falsely fond memories?????? :confused The vision of scrawny blokes in furry thongs or pot bellies in furry y-fronts sets you up for the day quite nicely.

Turquoise
25-Nov-09, 23:26
You've just started me reminiscing about my 'Tasty Truckers' calendars in 2006 and 2008. They were very tasty, or am I having falsely fond memories?????? :confused The vision of scrawny blokes in furry thongs or pot bellies in furry y-fronts sets you up for the day quite nicely.

Very falsely fond memories methinks LMS!!! For a vision of scrawny blokes, you just have to take a gander into Skinandis on a Saturday night :roll:

Scorpio12thNov
25-Nov-09, 23:31
Cheesus Turquiose...yer Avatar proves that there were more than 2 folk in Portgower at any one time!!!:lol::lol:(includin eh photographer);)

Turquoise
25-Nov-09, 23:37
Cheesus Turquiose...yer Avatar proves that there were more than 2 folk in Portgower at any one time!!!:lol::lol:(includin eh photographer);)

So you mean anything is possible and there may be some beefy blokes in Skins for the ladies this weekend??

Scorpio12thNov
26-Nov-09, 00:14
So you mean anything is possible and there may be some beefy blokes in Skins for the ladies this weekend??

Aye...When I'm there on Friday night;)

kwbrown111
26-Nov-09, 00:21
When's the Caithness Lassies 2010 coming out

Invisible
26-Nov-09, 12:58
When's the Caithness Lassies 2010 coming out

Ill volunteer to take the pictures :lol:

Turquoise
26-Nov-09, 14:34
Invisible, kwbrown111 and Scorpio12thNov - I think you should collaborate and do a "Caithness's Hot Talent" using all those lovely ladies you know as you all sound awfully keen... :lol:

LMS
26-Nov-09, 14:52
Are you volunteering as a model, Turquoise?

Scorpio12thNov
26-Nov-09, 15:01
Ill volunteer to take the pictures

Ye'll need a yellow pages til stand on bae:Razz

Invisible, kwbrown111 and Scorpio12thNov - I think you should collaborate and do a "Caithness's Hot Talent" using all those lovely ladies you know as you all sound awfully keen...

Choost gie's eh camera Turquoise...;)Ye can be wur November babe...:lol:

Turquoise
26-Nov-09, 17:53
Choost gie's eh camera Turquoise...;)Ye can be wur November babe...:lol:

Hmm...think I'll pass on that one - however LMS was pretty quick to nominate me, so providing you're a laaaydeee LMS, feel free to take my place [lol]

Invisible
27-Nov-09, 14:09
Invisible, kwbrown111 and Scorpio12thNov - I think you should collaborate and do a "Caithness's Hot Talent" using all those lovely ladies you know as you all sound awfully keen... :lol:

Good idea, get a couple of good snaps outside the Waterfront on a Saturday night.

sweetpea
27-Nov-09, 15:12
There's a couple of pics in today's Groat of 2 of the local 'hunks'! [lol]

Blarney
28-Nov-09, 00:05
I reckon that seeing these photos, Robin's been scoffing ower much in his own chips to be classed as a hunk though :lol:

Turquoise
28-Nov-09, 00:12
Blarney, you're very naughty :lol:

That's the first Robin I've seen this year, so Winter must well and truly be on it's way!!

Hold that...there was Phill's Wed Wed Wobin piccy last week...thank goodness :eek:

sweetpea
28-Nov-09, 01:14
I reckon that seeing these photos, Robin's been scoffing ower much in his own chips to be classed as a hunk though :lol:

haha can't wait to see the butcher then! Hope he's got his puddins out[lol]

crayola
28-Nov-09, 13:41
I'm lovin' Robin's 'lard'! ;)

Is there a six pack hidden underneath? :D

sweetpea
28-Nov-09, 13:54
I'm lovin' Robin's 'lard'! ;)

Is there a six pack hidden underneath? :D

6 pack of red puddings,me thinks. I'm off down to fun day to see if I can get a copy. Prob hang it in the shed though, might put me off my dinner,lol.

heather11
28-Nov-09, 14:15
Instead of "hunks" I think it should be "chunks" !!

crayola
28-Nov-09, 14:16
6 pack of red puddings,me thinks. I'm off down to fun day to see if I can get a copy. Prob hang it in the shed though, might put me off my dinner,lol.
Robin's red puddin' rolls could be Thurso's answer to the Chip-endales. :D

Scorpio12thNov
28-Nov-09, 14:18
hehe...ye wemin are been awfie hard on these biy's![lol]

crayola
28-Nov-09, 14:26
hehe...ye wemin are been awfie hard on these biy's![lol]
Get yer kit off and show us a real Caithness hard man then Scorpie biy ;)

Scorpio12thNov
28-Nov-09, 14:32
Get yer kit off and show us a real Caithness hard man then Scorpie biy

Aye no bother...I tend til walk about eh house with nothin barr boxers on(maybe socks too when it's chilly:lol:)so I'll flash ma pecs for any o' ye ladies;)

Just show me where eh catwalk is baby...:Razz

Margaret M.
28-Nov-09, 15:09
It was very brave of them to take their shirts off and pose for a charity calendar. After seeing the Groat though, I'm not sure if brave is the right word. :eek:

crayola
28-Nov-09, 15:31
Aye no bother...I tend til walk about eh house with nothin barr boxers on(maybe socks too when it's chilly:lol:)so I'll flash ma pecs for any o' ye ladies;)

Just show me where eh catwalk is baby...:RazzYou have your choice of catwalks, either from the Caithness General roundabout along Bridge St and finish at Market Square in Wick, or from the Dounreay propaganda shop along the length of the pedestrian precinct to Caithness Horizons in Thurso.

Walk along either in your boxers and socks and nothing else and have photographic evidence posted on here by 8pm tonight and I promise I will donate £20 cash to the Mount Pleasant Nursery.

Do we have any other pledges of sponsorship to make it worth his while?

Scorpio12thNov
28-Nov-09, 16:08
You have your choice of catwalks, either from the Caithness General roundabout along Bridge St and finish at Market Square in Wick, or from the Dounreay propaganda shop along the length of the pedestrian precinct to Caithness Horizons in Thurso.

Walk along either in your boxers and socks and nothing else and have photographic evidence posted on here by 8pm tonight and I promise I will donate £20 cash to the Mount Pleasant Nursery.

Do we have any other pledges of sponsorship to make it worth his while?

I'm walking a catwalk right now as I've walked straight in to this...:roll:

But how can I say no???

All good things come to those who wait Crayola...;)

Soon...

Scorp

Ach min whit am a doin'...???:lol:

crayola
28-Nov-09, 16:20
You're allowed to run but remember to slow down for the photographs.

Do we have any more sponsors for this brave biy?

Scott857
29-Nov-09, 01:06
Hi Everyone,

Calendar has been far more of a success than i expect and i sold out before i could take them through to the Wick Xmas Fun Day.
There are limited numbers left in Bews Butchers and Bridgend Filling Station but i have ordered more copies which i should have either Mon or Tues.
I will restock shops listed on first posting when they arrive, i'll also be selling them at Thurso Xmas Fun Day, if you're from Wick and you're interested in purchasing one please PM me and i'll arrange for them to possibly go to a shop through in Wick or drop them off to you next time i'm through.
I'm also going to arrange to have them sold at BT/Manpower buildings and more out to Dounreay if that helps any of you.

Thanks for all your interest.

Susan x

crayola
29-Nov-09, 01:12
That's great.

My challenge to Scorpio has been extended to Christmas by mutual consent. If he does it and photographic evidence is posted here, another £20 will be on its way to support the nursery.

More sponsors of Scorpio are of course welcome.