PDA

View Full Version : Orger Curry Night

Kevin Milkins
24-Nov-09, 22:00
Thursday 26 Nov, 7-30 pm onwards in Wetherspoons Wick. All welcome.

A good opportunity to discuss any details for a Christmas get together.:Razz

Alice in Blunderland
24-Nov-09, 23:28
Good idea Christmas night outs ............I love them.:D

ShelleyCowie
24-Nov-09, 23:34
b.b.b.b.but i dont like curry! :( And its in wick :(

Fran
25-Nov-09, 01:25
you dont have to have a curry. there are plenty of other choices and you dont have to eat either. Whereabouts are you, are you near to wick?

ShelleyCowie
25-Nov-09, 13:11
you dont have to have a curry. there are plenty of other choices and you dont have to eat either. Whereabouts are you, are you near to wick?

No im in Thurso. And i think my OH is working tomorrow.

Maybe we should organise a night out for us thurso orgers! :D

Scorpio12thNov
25-Nov-09, 13:39
Maybe we should organise a night out for us thurso orgers!

Lead eh way Shelley...;)

I'm sure a few Thurso kiddies wid lek an Orgers night oot...:D

Ricco
25-Nov-09, 21:25
Awww - and I can't be there. And it'll be my BD too. :~(

Rheghead
25-Nov-09, 22:05
Hopefully I'll make it tomorrow.

Fran
26-Nov-09, 19:14
Come on orgers, come along to wetherspoons this evening and meet other orgers and have a good chin-wag and a pint.

Kevin Milkins
26-Nov-09, 19:18
Come on orgers, come along to wetherspoons this evening and meet other orgers and have a good chin-wag and a pint.

I will not be ale to make it tonight Fran,:( so have a pleasant evening and a pint for me.

Julia
26-Nov-09, 19:42
I'll be along at some point between 7.30 and 8pm. :)

gleeber
26-Nov-09, 20:00
Are you going Rheghead and if so if your passing through Thurso I would probably go with you. cant be bothered driving.

riggerboy
27-Nov-09, 09:23
why are these curry nights always on when i`m offshore, id love to make 1 just 1, whens the next 1, if its between the 15th and 29 december when i`m offshore then i will know its a conspiracy,

Julia
27-Nov-09, 10:06
It's always the last Thursday of every month, I'm sure we can change it though so you can come too!

why are these curry nights always on when i`m offshore, id love to make 1 just 1, whens the next 1, if its between the 15th and 29 december when i`m offshore then i will know its a conspiracy,

riggerboy
27-Nov-09, 10:33
It's always the last Thursday of every month, I'm sure we can change it though so you can come too!

does that mean the next 1 will be the 31st december, ye ha i can make it, i now feel wanted for the first time in my life thank you thank you thank you

maggie
27-Nov-09, 11:44
Wished I'd known you were the "curryorgers" last night. Just thought it was folks Bill knew. He's always stopping to talk!! It was only on the way home he said who you all were. Its great putting faces to names. I'll promise to pay more attention next time.

golach
27-Nov-09, 13:13
I have heard a rumour that some chiel tried to pass himself off as me last night, I assure you all I was sitting in Auld Reekie, supping a pint or two, I was nowhere near Week. I will be having words with the imposter, I can get myself in trouble on 'e Org thank you [lol]

Rheghead
27-Nov-09, 13:44
I have heard a rumour that some chiel tried to pass himself off as me last night, I assure you all I was sitting in Auld Reekie, supping a pint or two, I was nowhere near Week. I will be having words with the imposter, I can get myself in trouble on 'e Org thank you [lol]

Yeah it was quite futile of him though, he obviously wasn't grumpy enough to convince everybody. [lol]

Invisible
27-Nov-09, 14:41
I was there last night had a curry, but you may no have seen me as i was hovering round the game machine, not cos im Invisible.