PDA

View Full Version : Thurso Players STV Tonight 6-6.30pm

freckles
24-Nov-09, 12:15
Hi All,

The Thurso Players will be appearing tonight on STV in a chance to win funding from the People’s Millions to Build an Extension to the Mill Theatre.
Please support us if you can, to Vote call 0871 626 88 84
Calls are charged at 10p from a BT Landline.
People can vote up to a maximum of 10 times.
Voting closes at midnight tonight.

To find out more about our project and what we intend to do with the money visit www.thursoplayers.org.uk (http://www.thursoplayers.org.uk/)

Regards Andrew

Kodiak
24-Nov-09, 14:17
Thqanks for this and we will watch. We also voted for you as well and we wish all the best of Luck in this.

wicker8
24-Nov-09, 14:24
hi you have all my familys vote good luck:Razz

achingale
24-Nov-09, 14:35
I will be watching and will vote for you. Good luck and fingers crossed for you.

Lavenderblue2
24-Nov-09, 16:39
I apologise for duplicating the Thurso Players thread; please vote, these votes are vital.

The Thurso Players will be appearing tonight on STV in a chance to win funding from the People’s Millions to Build an Extension to the Mill Theatre.
Please support us if you can, to Vote call 0871 626 88 84
Calls are charged at 10p from a BT Landline.
People can vote up to a maximum of 10 times.
Voting closes at midnight tonight.

To find out more about our project and what we intend to do with the money visit www.thursoplayers.org.uk (http://www.thursoplayers.org.uk)

Please will you keep this duplication just for tonight.

Dog-eared
24-Nov-09, 16:55
You don't need to watch the programme to vote - vote now !! :)

Voting info from TPM website below-

(http://www.peoplesmillions.org.uk/questions-and-answers#title-questions-and-answers)
6. When will the voting lines open for my project?

Voting lines are open for a project from 9.00am on the morning of broadcast until midnight the same day.
Back to top (http://www.peoplesmillions.org.uk/questions-and-answers#title-questions-and-answers)
7. How much will it cost to phone?

The cost of voting by phone will vary depending on the phone provider. Calls will cost 10p per call from a BT landline, calls from other networks may vary and from mobiles will be considerably more. After operating costs have been covered any remaining phone revenue will be donated to charity.
We have used a premium rate phone number, because it means voters will only pay a flat rate on a landline. Some networks do not allow calls to premium rate numbers unless previously agreed. Any callers experiencing this difficulty can ask their service provider to give them access to premium rate calls.
Back to top (http://www.peoplesmillions.org.uk/questions-and-answers#title-questions-and-answers)
8. Is there a limit on the number of times I can vote for a project?

Yes, you can vote up to ten times. After nine votes you will receive a message to inform you that your next vote will be your final one. After your tenth vote you receive a message to confirm that it is your final vote.

changilass
24-Nov-09, 19:12
Thats my votes cast, come on everyone, support a local cause.

unicorn
24-Nov-09, 19:19
Thats my ten, good luck everyone involved :D

The Pepsi Challenge
24-Nov-09, 19:32
Can someone tell me if Thurso Players actually own the building they're in? And, do they reserve the right to decide if touring groups are allowed to hire the venue? Thanks.

Thurso Town Improvements
24-Nov-09, 19:48
Thats my ten done used mobile aswell good luck.

rennies
24-Nov-09, 19:57
Ten more votes for the Mill Theatre....Good Luck

veekay
24-Nov-09, 20:16
Yes Pepsi the players own the mill theatre. As for hire why not telephone and ask

cuddlepop
24-Nov-09, 20:26
They were up against Broadford tonight and even though its Skye based and that's where I live I thought Thurso gave a better performance.....probably something about them being actors.:)

Looks like you've got a thriving theater up there.

Dog-eared
25-Nov-09, 00:01
What was the result ?

Bobinovich
25-Nov-09, 00:05
As the voting doesn't close 'til midnight we probably won't know until tomorrow...

Venture
25-Nov-09, 00:33
Thanks for posting this. That's my votes cast too. Come on everyone make a last effort to help them out. There's still just under half-an-hour. Get voting.;)

norscot
25-Nov-09, 14:24
Thanks to everyone who voted. Unfortunately it just wasn't enough, the money has gone to Skye :(

igglepiggle
25-Nov-09, 15:57
thats a shame, i hope there will be other ways that some money can be raised for you to help improve the mill theatre.

The Pepsi Challenge
25-Nov-09, 16:42
Thanks to everyone who voted. Unfortunately it just wasn't enough, the money has gone to Skye :(

Bloody Gaels get everything. May I suggest Thurso Players write their application in gaelic next time.

achingale
25-Nov-09, 19:28
What a disappointment.

Bobinovich
27-Nov-09, 13:52
WHOOP! Just heard that The Mill project was the runner up with the highest number of votes so is getting £50k after all :D. Superb news & congrats to everyone involved and all who voted - what a difference this will make for the group.

Rheghead
27-Nov-09, 13:57
Nice one, good for them. :)

Lavenderblue2
28-Nov-09, 18:02
Congratulations, great news!!! :)

dragonfly
28-Nov-09, 18:20
fantastic news!

Venture
28-Nov-09, 18:24
Well done to them and everyone who voted. £50,000 will make one huge difference to them.;)

cuddlepop
29-Nov-09, 15:46
WHOOP! Just heard that The Mill project was the runner up with the highest number of votes so is getting £50k after all :D. Superb news & congrats to everyone involved and all who voted - what a difference this will make for the group.

Thats fantastic news alwas felt they deserved the first vote anyway.:Razz