PDA

View Full Version : ostrich

celtic lass
24-Nov-09, 09:08
I just got a text from my hubby saying that there was an ostrich at the harbour this morning at 4 30 i think he's pulling my leg did anybody hear or see anything ha ha :D

riggerboy
24-Nov-09, 09:23
could this thread be confused with a fishing thread ?????

telfordstar
24-Nov-09, 12:18
Im really concerned about celtic lass recently lol. Bound to be a punch line to it somewhere!!!!

111heather
24-Nov-09, 12:22
may be hubby had one to meny last nite lol

Kirdon
24-Nov-09, 12:53
probably escaped from the south head. The family out there have two birds that look like an ostrich. Or maybe they've started xmas on your hubby's boat and confused a big turkey for an ostrich. (we ken he's no the brightest !!!).

south view 7
24-Nov-09, 12:53
I just got a text from my hubby saying that there was an ostrich at the harbour this morning at 4 30 i think he's pulling my leg did anybody hear or see anything ha ha :D
No it"s true ,but it was a rhea which we have now got back,there is still one missing,so if anyone spot"s it or hear"s of it could you please give me a ring on 609191.thank you S.V.7.

celtic lass
24-Nov-09, 13:24
Im really concerned about celtic lass recently lol. Bound to be a punch line to it somewhere!!!!
now there's no need to be concerned about me i worry about you cause you know you will really miss JEDWARD just tell the truth ha ha

celtic lass
24-Nov-09, 13:28

No it"s true ,but it was a rhea which we have now got back,there is still one missing,so if anyone spot"s it or hear"s of it could you please give me a ring on 609191.thank you S.V.7.
hopefully you'll find the other one.Sorry i honestly thought my hubby was pulling my leg when he text me this morning

celtic lass
24-Nov-09, 13:30
probably escaped from the south head. The family out there have two birds that look like an ostrich. Or maybe they've started xmas on your hubby's boat and confused a big turkey for an ostrich. (we ken he's no the brightest !!!).
tut tut not nice i ken who the turkey is and it ain't him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joxville
24-Nov-09, 18:01

Nope sorry, I didn't hear or see him pull your leg.

Kenn
24-Nov-09, 20:40
Truth is stranger than fiction..he he.

joxville
24-Nov-09, 21:04

Wandering about by itself, the cheek of it! That bird's got a lot of neck. :roll:

Ricco
24-Nov-09, 21:32
Don't worry - the other one will soon be bringing up the rhea!:lol:

Dog-eared
25-Nov-09, 00:03
Legging it home...:lol:

joxville
25-Nov-09, 15:57
Don't worry - the other one will soon be bringing up the rhea!:lol:

Is it's name Chris? :D

Tom Cornwall
27-Nov-09, 21:40

do you think maybe he might possibly have perhaps said.."that there was a big bird with long legs at the harbour this morning"

golach
27-Nov-09, 21:42
do you think maybe he might possibly have perhaps said.."that there was a big bird with long legs at the harbour this morning"

Thats a fairly common sight in Week I believe [lol]