PDA

View Full Version : KCC Catering

lelebo
23-Nov-09, 22:21
I just wanted to give a wee recommendation for Kirsteen from KCC Catering. She catered for Alternative Vitality's private opening party last week and also made us some amazing mince pies. Prices were very reasonable - food was just gorgeous and Kirsteen was friendly, approachable and very reliable. She made a stressful time much more pleasurable - was worth every penny and we'll definitely be using her again in the future.

Here's her website if anyone wants a sneaky peak at the goodies :)

www.kcc-food.co.uk

shamrock2007
23-Nov-09, 23:01
Thanks Donna, glad you were pleased with the food & service. Good luck with the shop. Would be happy to help again. Kirsteen (KCC)

upolian
23-Nov-09, 23:22
can also recommend richard years and years of experience,gives a detailed description of everything he cooks,top notch lad!!

http://chef4celebrations.com/

e-mail address :-

richard@chef4celebrations.com

Telephone: 01847 841369

Mobile: 07960 082132

BINBOB
23-Nov-09, 23:50
Thanks Donna, glad you were pleased with the food & service. Good luck with the shop. Would be happy to help again. Kirsteen (KCC)

Glad u are getting recs. Well done and more to follow for u....;)

lelebo
24-Nov-09, 20:53
can I just add that I bought some of Kirsteen's tablet at an event last night and it's the best I've ever tasted.............yuuuuum!!!

Katy
24-Nov-09, 21:13
Chocolate truffles are yummy too!!!

Kxxx

lelebo
24-Nov-09, 21:39
my little girl ran off with them and hid them so I'm assuming that's a big thumbs up too - hahahha