PDA

View Full Version : If you had a one on one with God, what would you ask him?

bettedaviseyes
23-Nov-09, 17:15
was just wondering what people would ask him?

M R
23-Nov-09, 17:26
I would ask him what his Sir name was ?

weegie
23-Nov-09, 17:28
I would ask why no-one is buying my wii on items for sale , its a bargain !!!

and why (if he/she is the one true being) is Alesha Dixon in existence ?

Scorpio12thNov
23-Nov-09, 17:29
I'd ask him how long he's been pretending to be up in the sky, watching upon us, filling our heads with this illusion we live in[evil]
But I would ask him for a sandwich & a cuppa tea, it's a long walk up those stairs:lol:

Scorpio12thNov
23-Nov-09, 17:32
I would ask him what his Sir name was ?

I believe his surname til be, Sake;)

unicorn
23-Nov-09, 17:47
I would ask him why so many children and animals live and die in horrendous circumstances and are treated so terribly in their short lives when he has the power to prevent it. They never asked to be born.

unicorn
23-Nov-09, 17:56
very true :eek:

BRIE
23-Nov-09, 18:07
I would ask him 'who died & made you god?':lol:

weegie
23-Nov-09, 18:11
I would then go on to say , god .... why is riggerboy so rite about cumbria !

bettedaviseyes
23-Nov-09, 18:13
i would ask god who made him and why?

BINBOB
23-Nov-09, 18:27
I would ask him why so many children and animals live and die in horrendous circumstances and are treated so terribly in their short lives when he has the power to prevent it. They never asked to be born.

That would be my question too,unicorn......and for wars to be stopped,never to happen again.

Cinderella's Shoe
23-Nov-09, 19:34
Given his so-called good status, I'd ask him why he does so much evil stuff.

And/or why its carried out in his name.

Rheghead
23-Nov-09, 19:38
I would ask why he was an absent father and in the end let his own son die a painful death??

joxville
23-Nov-09, 19:57
I've read all your questions and will get back to each and every one of you with an answer soon. :)

Scorpio12thNov
23-Nov-09, 20:13
I've read all your questions and will get back to each and every one of you with an answer soon. :)

Ach min:lol:lmao

northener
23-Nov-09, 20:18
I would ask why he was an absent father and in the end let his own son die a painful death??

Don't worry Rheggers, Social Services are preparing a case against Him even as we speak.

The Holy Ghost will probably be taken into care.....

weeboyagee
23-Nov-09, 20:19
I'd ask him when he created a "singularity" ;) Come on Rheggers,.... BITE!

WBG :cool:

Rheghead
23-Nov-09, 20:20
It will be the Social Services vs the Thy Shall Services.

Rheghead
23-Nov-09, 20:24
I'd ask him when he created a "singularity" ;) Come on Rheggers,.... BITE!

Is that a party for singles? Is that why your interested?:confused

Alan16
23-Nov-09, 20:24
I'd ask him: "You're an all powerful being and this is the best you could do? What were you playing at?!"

weeboyagee
23-Nov-09, 20:38
Being part of the "is that the best you can do" must be the biggest whooooops I can think someone can say about their own self existence lol !

Aye Rheggers - party for singles - you're no invited *:p* and age limited as well *:p* again! On the wind-up the night!

shazzap
23-Nov-09, 20:49
i would ask him why all the replies on i made on the cumbria appeal were removed and classed as inappropriate comments,

then i would ask him why he gave me a sense of humour like he did ,

then i would ask him why he never gave the rest of the org a sense of humour, humour is the very thing the cumbrians need at the moment not the bloody pc brigade .....

end of conversation with god, the rest is private not for you nosey s

yes i know this will also be removed and classed as an inappropriate comment
[lol][lol][lol]..................

Rheghead
23-Nov-09, 20:53
God, please explain why you designed the recurrent laryngeal nerve in the giraffe's anatomy in such a way that it travels the 15 feet from the brain down the neck, around the heart, back up the neck to finally connect to the larynx? :eek:

You could have saved a load of nerve material by just going direct, would be 10 inches tops!!

Hey God, what you gonna do with all this spare elbow skin?

Alan16
23-Nov-09, 21:55
Being part of the "is that the best you can do" must be the biggest whooooops I can think someone can say about their own self existence lol !

I'm not talking about my own existence when I say that that is what I'd ask, I'm talking about how badly he has made this world. A quote I've read, that I think can perhaps some up what I mean:

"Children are dying."

Lull nodded. "That's a succinct summary of humankind, I'd say. Who needs tomes and volumes of history? Children are dying. The injustices of the world hide in those three words. Quote me, Duiker, and your work's done."

The ---- right. Economics, ethics, the games of the gods - all within that single, tragic statement. I'll quote you, soldier. Be assured of that. An old sword, pitted and blunt and nicked, that cuts clean to the heart. "You humble me, Captain."

changilass
23-Nov-09, 21:57
Do you know, I am sure there is something in the rules about not starting fantasy threads.

Mystical Potato Head
23-Nov-09, 22:02
Why do you think you're Yngwie Malmsteen?

Rheghead
23-Nov-09, 22:06
Do you know, I am sure there is something in the rules about not starting fantasy threads.

That surely must also include threads about spiritualism, ghosts, religious Faith, fairies, Loch ness monster, seances, tarot reading, aromatherapy and other complementary healing practices, etc etc.

Kenn
23-Nov-09, 22:37
I would ask him, "Who told you you were god?"

porshiepoo
23-Nov-09, 23:09
I'd probably ask if he can forgive mankind for the atrocities committed in His name.

kriklah
23-Nov-09, 23:13
ok, someones gotta do this.... his answer to all your questions will be......

ShelleyCowie
23-Nov-09, 23:28
ok, someones gotta do this.... his answer to all your questions will be......

Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy?

Anyways i would ask "Are you for real?"

"where are you when people need you most?"

"why cause so much suffering for people?"

"If you are real, why wasnt you there when my granny needed you?"

The people i know that have passed have been dear to me. A large part of my family is religous but i am not, when something bad happens i cant help but ask "where is your god now?" :~(

shazzy
23-Nov-09, 23:31
That surely must also include threads about spiritualism, ghosts, religious Faith, fairies, Loch ness monster, seances, tarot reading, aromatherapy and other complementary healing practices, etc etc.
and ones on men doing the housework right!!:lol:

Abewsed
24-Nov-09, 00:01
My questions would be...

Why allow 1966? :(

If we are all made in his own image, why females? ;)

Is there a Hell ? Cause if so, I am goosed! [evil]

Will the World really end on 21st Dec 2012?

Rheghead
24-Nov-09, 00:02
and ones on men doing the housework right!!:lol:

Nah, doing my fair share now unfortunately so it's a matter of observation, mind you Hell had to freeze over to make me do it! :lol:

Scorpio12thNov
24-Nov-09, 00:05

Abewsed...
Bravo;)

Rheghead
24-Nov-09, 00:05
My questions would be...

God's country?

flash
24-Nov-09, 02:09
My questions would be...

Is there a Hell ? Cause if so, I am goosed! [evil]

Will the World really end on 21st Dec 2012?

Booger, the day before my 44th birthday, I would ask him to delay it a couple of days to avoid clashing with my birthday.

George Brims
24-Nov-09, 02:12
What happens to all the odd socks?

flyfifer
24-Nov-09, 08:55
I would ask Him.....give me the words to say to these people who mock You, to help them to believe in You. We will all soon be celebrating the birth of His son Jesus..
If only you alll knew how much God loves you

floyed
24-Nov-09, 13:47
If there was a god:confused

I would ask what the next set of winning lottery numbers was going to be:lol:

Seriously tho, i would just talk to him like anyone else find out about him:D

ShelleyCowie
24-Nov-09, 13:52
I would ask Him.....give me the words to say to these people who mock You, to help them to believe in You. We will all soon be celebrating the birth of His son Jesus..
If only you alll knew how much God loves you

Thats a fair comment. But i dont believe there is a god that loves me. I dont believe because there is no actual proof of his existance. To me it was the biggest scam story ever told.

I dont mock people who believe, i choose not to believe. same as other people do.

So no, god doesnt love me because i dont want him too. I have my family and friends who love me! Thats all i need.

Vistravi
24-Nov-09, 16:38

What makes him either male or female though? We all just assume he is male. ;)

Rheghead
24-Nov-09, 16:45
What makes him either male or female though? We all just assume he is male. ;)

Why the need for gender when there is only one true God?

Vistravi
24-Nov-09, 16:47
Why the need for gender when there is only one true God?

If we were created in his image then he must be both or neither. ;)

Rheghead
24-Nov-09, 16:52
If we were created in his image then he must be both or neither. ;)

Hermaphrodeity perhaps? :confused

MR_A
24-Nov-09, 16:59

Why blame god for the state of the world that we live in and choose to destroy?

Why are we blaming him/her/it for not preventing it why aren't we blaming ourselves for causing it?

Typical response why, why, why............ we should be asking,

How to prevent these things
What we can do to ensure it does not happen again
How to save the world from ourselves

I would ask for the secret to immortality!

cesare
24-Nov-09, 17:08
id ask him why washinton in usa has all these signs matched up on there grid and ask them who really is the all seeing eye :roll:
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Illuminati/occult-washingtondc_03.jpg
http://aftermathnews.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/washington-d-c-map-freemason-symbols-illuminati.jpg

Cedric Farthsbottom III
24-Nov-09, 17:22
Probably have a game of scrabble,couple of mugs of Hot Chocolate and go through a packet of Chocolate Hob Nobs.:)

sassylass
24-Nov-09, 17:40
Hermaphrodeity perhaps? :confused

hermaphrodeity... [lol] ...brilliant!

joxville
24-Nov-09, 17:56
id ask him why washinton in usa has all these signs matched up on there grid and ask them who really is the all seeing eye :roll:

You conspiracy theorists love that sort of thing. You could find the same if you look hard enough at any map. For instance, look at this one of London-I can't see anything wrong with it. :roll:

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/83/londonmap.gif

George Brims
24-Nov-09, 18:29
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Illuminati/occult-washingtondc_03.jpg
http://aftermathnews.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/washington-d-c-map-freemason-symbols-illuminati.jpg
The streets are like that because of the work of the architect who planned it. It was supposed to give intersecting views of the various important monuments and buildings. I believe he was some French bloke.

Whitewater
25-Nov-09, 01:14
I don't know what I would ask him. Probably what sort of day he had.

cuddlepop
25-Nov-09, 17:04
When are you going to put a stop to all this rain we're having?:~(

sunshine23
25-Nov-09, 17:53
What took you so long?

Vistravi
25-Nov-09, 23:19
When are you going to put a stop to all this rain we're having?:~(

This wee shower?! Its what waterproof gear and wellies are for! :) But i do love puddles lol, A brief moment thinking as a child :lol:

Invisible
26-Nov-09, 12:56
I would ask him how he feels about Bono, pretending to be him.

Then I would ask him how Elvis is doing, and also ask him why did I get bullied for going to Sunday School.:eek:

wee sparkle
27-Nov-09, 15:07
I'd maybe ask him if he fancied joining the org forums! :D

Then i'd ask him what its like having so many millions of people believing in you, and speaking to you at the one time. And how you would cope with the demands of people and prayers. :confused

Then i'd ask him what his favourite colour is! Just as a random one

Then he'd be fed up of me asking questions, and speaking (which im good at :lol: ) and throw me out of his lovely place. :]

Rheghead
27-Nov-09, 15:19
I'd also ask why He doesn't show up any more like did all those years ago, has He died? :confused

wee sparkle
27-Nov-09, 15:24
I don't know.... maybe he's shy? :)

or maybe because he would be harrassed pretty bad down here with people trying to get him to make everything better lol :D

tonkatojo
27-Nov-09, 15:25
I used to tell a Jehovah's witness friend when she banged on a bit, some people are going be to bloody sad and some are going to be laughing when their end comes. ;)

PS: I am not a Jehovah's type.:eek:, although I am confirmed into the Church of Scotland (1967).

Olin
27-Nov-09, 15:57
I would ask (if he was real) "Why do people get granted with eternal paradise in heaven just to sit and smile down upon the living?"

What a heap of trok tbh!

flyfifer
27-Nov-09, 20:51
Further to my previous post - please watch.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Cn-zu6ZCso
Blessingsx

Rheghead
04-Dec-09, 15:31
My questions would be...

Women were made for Men, they weren't made in the image of God.

1 Corinthians
11:7 For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.
11:8 For the man is not of the woman: but the woman of the man.
11:9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.