PDA

View Full Version : BBC Survivors

edayhouse
23-Nov-09, 15:54
Anyone know when this series is coming back on the tv? I am sure that it was this time last year that it was on???
Thanks

joxville
23-Nov-09, 16:05
I was thinking about that last week. Gimme a few mins to Bing it.

joxville
23-Nov-09, 16:25
Sorry, couldn't find any info, though I did find a forum if you want to keep on checking. I've done the first 250 threads, you can do the other 66,219. :) http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/mbpointsofview/F1951566?show=25&skip=225

cuddlepop
23-Nov-09, 16:29
Anyone know when this series is coming back on the tv? I am sure that it was this time last year that it was on???
Thanks

Think its on soon according to last weeks tv mag.:D

joxville
23-Nov-09, 16:38
Think its on soon according to last weeks tv mag.:D

Why weren't you on sooner? Then I wouldn't have bothered trawling the useless BBC website. :roll:

edayhouse
23-Nov-09, 17:19
i am laughing now! dont think i will read all of the forum messages!

I know alot of people didnt enjoy the last series but i thought it was great (well apart from the end)
thanks for info
x

joxville
23-Nov-09, 20:07
and life will never be the same if we dont get the next installment

waste of air time

more corrie

Yer aff yer heid man, Survivors wiz great.

Nae mair Corrie, it's been gaun 49 years an' thir still lookin' fur Ken Barlow's talent an' Minnie Caldwell's pussy. :roll:

Geo
24-Nov-09, 11:48
I've been looking forward to the second series too. I did hear that it had been held back because of swine flu but that could just be rumour.

edayhouse
25-Nov-09, 09:16
thanks for replies guys.
cant wait till it is back again - cant be long now.

Turquoise
11-Jan-10, 18:00
Survivors is back on tomorrow night :D

edayhouse
11-Jan-10, 19:27
i cant wait for Survivors tomorrow night!

Ricco
11-Jan-10, 20:58
(and Heros, series 4 started Sat night.... wowww) :eek:

redeyedtreefrog
11-Jan-10, 21:32
WOW tv's amazing now.

How did Survivors end again, I forgot...

cuddlepop
12-Jan-10, 15:47
WOW tv's amazing now.

How did Survivors end again, I forgot...

You'll get a reminder tonight I'm sure.:)

Turquoise
13-Jan-10, 23:20
Survivors was excellent I thought! They seem to have spent a bit more money on this series and it shows! I won't begrudge the BBC my TV licence fee this month, for once...

redeyedtreefrog
13-Jan-10, 23:24
I was disappointed, it was a bit slow really, the focused an hour on two people trapped under a collapsed hospital.

Turquoise
13-Jan-10, 23:29
I was disappointed, it was a bit slow really, the focused an hour on two people trapped under a collapsed hospital.

Och yes but the last series was a bit slow, I felt. I thought at least the actual plot was developing this episode, it was a bit more intriguing.

I can't believe they're only doing 6 episodes though... :(

joxville
14-Jan-10, 05:15
Och yes but the last series was a bit slow, I felt. I thought at least the actual plot was developing this episode, it was a bit more intriguing.

I can't believe they're only doing 6 episodes though... :(

The BBC need to cut back so they can spend more giving us tv trash such as non-celebs dancing and Eastenders. And Bruce's salary. And Norton & Winton. And overpaid newsreaders, (except Laura Trant on BBC South Today, she's a gorgeous wee cracker). And those pointless lottery shows, who the hell is OJ Borg anyway?????

PS Here's Laura.

http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/8656/lauratrant.th.jpg

Blarney
15-Jan-10, 00:06
The BBC need to cut back so they can spend more giving us tv trash such as non-celebs dancing and Eastenders. And Bruce's salary. And Norton & Winton. And overpaid newsreaders, (except Laura Trant on BBC South Today, she's a gorgeous wee cracker). And those pointless lottery shows, who the hell is OJ Borg anyway?????

PS Here's Laura.

http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/8656/lauratrant.th.jpg
Ach Jox you're just a cynical wee snotter with an eye for the birds:Razz

joxville
15-Jan-10, 19:15
Ach Jox you're just a cynical wee snotter with an eye for the birds:Razz

At least it's a good eye! :)