PDA

View Full Version : Advice on my new phone

Jenni
20-Apr-06, 20:50
I just got a new mobile phone, Samsung D600 and can't get the email fascility to work on it. Does anyone have this phone and if so have they managed to solve it? I have read the instruction book but couldn't follow it and have no patience to persevere. While my phone is sitting idle a message comes on screen now and again saying email connection not found, even though I haven't touched it.
Any help much appreciated.

Thanks
Jenni

EDDIE
20-Apr-06, 23:36
You should register with http://www.samsungmobile.com/
All the help guides is there with message boards as well and you can download stuff onto your phone as well

Jenni
21-Apr-06, 22:24
Thanks for that. I will look into it.

slinky
22-Apr-06, 01:09
normally u have to enable wap or picture messages etc ,by going to site of provider etc ,just as eddie said register we site and then enable all of the extras u want to use its just a case off clicking on wot u want enabled and type number then u get text telling you activate code and u type it in straight forward really from there

Jenni
27-Apr-06, 21:03
Thanks for that but when it says you have to register with provider, does that mean a different provider than who I have my pc e-mails with? I know that may sound stupid but I just wasn't sure. My normal e-mail provider is Wanadoo but the phone is with O2. I am quite clueless when it comes to these sort of things. I will go back and try your advice and fingers crossed it will work.