PDA

View Full Version : smoking warden

LRM
20-Apr-06, 19:43
noticed in the orcadian that 15 people have applied for the post of smoking warden to ensure businessess are adhering to no smoking law. No wonder so many applied, the pay is £18,000!!!!!

willowbankbear
20-Apr-06, 20:00
How many of them smoking wardens are there over in orkney? & is there only just 2 in the highland region?

golach
20-Apr-06, 20:02
noticed in the orcadian that 15 people have applied for the post of smoking warden to ensure businessess are adhering to no smoking law. No wonder so many applied, the pay is £18,000!!!!!
£18K thats a lot of fags:lol:

Julia
24-Apr-06, 09:53
I was in Elm Tree filling station yesterday and the guy who served me was puffing away right beside the government's new no smoking sign!

The place was reeking of smoke, it was horrible.

willowbankbear
24-Apr-06, 10:50
Erm,Well would ye like to see him puffing away beside the pumps?[lol] Lol ,possibly the end of Elm tree filling station & the bloke is the downside. But he shouldnt be smoking at all, you have a point there

connieb19
24-Apr-06, 20:17
I was in Elm Tree filling station yesterday and the guy who served me was puffing away right beside the government's new no smoking sign!

The place was reeking of smoke, it was horrible.I stopped going in there because of this. Like you say, it's disgusting, and ILLEGAL!! And te pumps are too big and heavy, definately designed for men.

Billy Boy
24-Apr-06, 20:32
what's the chance's of the new smoking warden being a smoker?:grin:

Bingobabe
24-Apr-06, 22:54
:roll: Whats next a drinking warden god dont ya think there a bit OTT.

angela5
24-Apr-06, 22:58
what's the chance's of the new smoking warden being a smoker?:grin:http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/bgr/lowres/bgrn572l.jpg

How long will he last in his job if he is a smoking warden??