PDA

View Full Version : LOSt - the tv programme

changilass
21-Nov-09, 23:35
ok anyone know what happened to LOST, have I missed it, am sure they said there were two more series to come.

When is it gonna be on again.

telfordstar
21-Nov-09, 23:39
I used to watch it but with such long breaks i kinda "lost" where i was with the programme so stopped watching it.

hercs22
21-Nov-09, 23:50
as far as i i know there 1 more series to go and possibly a movie but no idea as to when this is gonna happen wud suggest keepin an eye out as its been a gud 6month break since the last series

Turquoise
21-Nov-09, 23:59
http://sky1.sky.com/show/lost-2

Yes, last series on it's way!

I have followed Lost religiously and I cannot wait to see the final series. It has annoyed me along the way though as it's been spun out for so many years with too many plot intricacies. The problem with this is that I have now forgotten the majority of them so they are now 'Lost' on me... :Razz

It would have been a much better show if they had condensed the storyline into 2 or 3 series at most and the vast majority of the viewers would not have been bored and sick of waiting for the conclusion!!

changilass
22-Nov-09, 00:21
If the last series is only 6 months away then I think I must have missed one grrr.

Thanks everyone for all the replies.

Jester
22-Nov-09, 00:54
Always enjoy watching Lost, but never got to grips with the plot. You can watch a whole episode, and then sum up what happened in 10 seconds. Seems like a 90 minute film that has been stretched to the max. :cool:

Scorpio12thNov
22-Nov-09, 01:22
I have managed to get the first 3 series on DVD & it's taking me forever to get through them!:lol:

Just out of curiousity, how many series are there in total?

Connor.
22-Nov-09, 01:32
I believe there are 6 series.

The film is merely going to be the season finale except it's being made into a feature-length.

Turquoise
22-Nov-09, 01:35
I have managed to get the first 3 series on DVD & it's taking me forever to get through them!:lol:

Just out of curiousity, how many series are there in total?

Six series in total...I found the first few quite hard going but if you can get through those (which are relatively boring!), then once you get onto series 4 and 5, the pace picks up a good bit - honest gov!

Connor.
22-Nov-09, 01:36
Picks up in this case gets more incredibly beyond belief.

Scorpio12thNov
22-Nov-09, 01:43
I believe there are 6 series.

The film is merely going to be the season finale except it's being made into a feature-length.

There's gonna be a film too?:eek:

I guess "6" seasons choost wisna enough:lol:

Thursolass
22-Nov-09, 20:43
Season six is on over here in the US in January. Try catching up with episodes you've missed on HULU. WWW.HULU.com (http://www.HULU.com) You should be able to view it online, I don;t think there are any restrictions like they have for viewing UK programmes onlne in the US. Try it and see it it works for you.

Turquoise
22-Nov-09, 20:48
Had a look and it doesn't seem like you can view from UK.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
22-Nov-09, 20:55
I lost LOSt.Enjoyed the first three series.The wife is addicted.She says it starts in American TV in February,so Britain will probably see it two months later.To me Lost became one of those series that they had totally made up from the beginning,never knew where it was going and are now struggling.LOST...good title.:lol::lol:

Connor.
22-Nov-09, 21:26
if that doesn't work try:

www.surfthechannel.com
or
www.alluc.org

Turquoise
22-Nov-09, 21:55
if that doesn't work try:

www.surfthechannel.com (http://www.surfthechannel.com)
or
www.alluc.org (http://www.alluc.org)

Thanks Connor, had a quick look but couldn't find anything Lost related at a glance. Think I'll just wait for it to come onto Sky One next year. I've spent 6 years of my life on it so I'm sure a few months more won't kill me :D

Connor.
22-Nov-09, 23:38
Thanks Connor, had a quick look but couldn't find anything Lost related at a glance. Think I'll just wait for it to come onto Sky One next year. I've spent 6 years of my life on it so I'm sure a few months more won't kill me :D

http://www.surfthechannel.com/show/132.html

That's 5 seasons worth there. Once you click on the episode you want, click on the streamer you want(megavideo, hulu(us only) etc) then click on "go to host website.

Megavideo has a limit of how many minutes you can watch(think it's 72 minutes) then it cuts you off for about 54 minutes? before you can watch again.

If you get an add-on(assuming you're on firefox) called illimitux then you can bypass the waiting times on megavideo, rapidshare etc.

Enjoy :)

Turquoise
22-Nov-09, 23:53
http://www.surfthechannel.com/show/132.html

That's 5 seasons worth there. Once you click on the episode you want, click on the streamer you want(megavideo, hulu(us only) etc) then click on "go to host website.

Megavideo has a limit of how many minutes you can watch(think it's 72 minutes) then it cuts you off for about 54 minutes? before you can watch again.

If you get an add-on(assuming you're on firefox) called illimitux then you can bypass the waiting times on megavideo, rapidshare etc.

Enjoy :)

Thanks very much indeed, I'll give it a shot!

I'm a bit worried it'll be 2016 before I know it though :lol:

Connor.
23-Nov-09, 00:06
ABC announces the premiere of the sixth and final season of “Lost,” with a special all-night event on Tuesday, February 2. A recap special will kick off the night from 8:00-9:00 p.m., ET, followed by the much anticipated two-hour premiere from 9:00-11:00 p.m.

The series will then air in its regular time period – Tuesday nights from 9:00-10:00 p.m., ET – beginning the following week, on February 9.

Can anyone confirm this?

Scorpio12thNov
23-Nov-09, 14:36
Can anyone confirm this?

http://tviv.org/Lost/Season_Six

Hey Connor, I found this link which confirms what you're saying...I can't wait! By the time I catch up on series 3, 4 & 5, series 6 will be on air:Razz

It's the lassie Kate that makes it for me, if there's any woman out there as sexy as her then PM me!:cool:Will take me a week til reply however as my heart will be skipping beats right, left & center:lol:

Turquoise
25-Nov-09, 23:07
Saw an ad on Sky tonight saying "Final Season - Coming Soon"...

Cannot wait!!! :D:D:D

changilass
25-Nov-09, 23:37
I'm still a tad concerned that I hav missed a series, cos it seems an awful long time since the last one.

golach
25-Nov-09, 23:38
I'm still a tad concerned that I hav missed a series, cos it seems an awful long time since the last one.

You been hibernating Changi? [lol]

Turquoise
25-Nov-09, 23:41

Did you see a flash?? Won't say any more as it could be a spoiler for some!!

changilass
25-Nov-09, 23:45
PM sent so as not to spoil owt for others.

igglepiggle
26-Nov-09, 10:31
i am addicted to lost, i hate when an episode ends and leaves you wondering what is going to happen next, then the things you do think what is going to happen next is nowhere near what actually happens!! I also love desperate housewives, anyone know when that is on again??