PDA

View Full Version : Woodshavings for horses

Razz
20-Nov-09, 23:54
Can anyone tell me where the cheapest woodshavings are and the price
Thank you

S&LHEN
21-Nov-09, 00:01
£20 and you can have 2 bigs bags your welcome to look at it first to make sure your happy with it.

froal
21-Nov-09, 17:14
You should try CLB or Geddes or Marie anne cormack at groats ( she's under 'Keep on truckin' ) on the org :D

Leanne
21-Nov-09, 18:44
You should try CLB or Geddes or Marie anne cormack at groats ( she's under 'Keep on truckin' ) on the org :D

Mairie Anns website - http://www.horseshorses.co.uk/

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
22-Nov-09, 11:24

Thanks for that - i'm £7 per 25kg whitewood shavings bale - believe to be very competitive price - email horsegear@googlemail.com for more info :-)

Also sell bedmax at £7 per bale too thanks.

munron
22-Nov-09, 17:27
Well from what I know, Mairi Anne is defo the cheapest in the county for bedmax, and for most other things as well to be honest.

Razz
22-Nov-09, 22:30
£20 and you can have 2 bigs bags your welcome to look at it first to make sure your happy with it.

Thanks for reply it really is tha bales I am after

Razz
22-Nov-09, 22:31
Thanks for that - i'm £7 per 25kg whitewood shavings bale - believe to be very competitive price - email horsegear@googlemail.com for more info :-)

Also sell bedmax at £7 per bale too thanks.

I will be in touch regards to the woodshavings

Peachie
23-Nov-09, 11:27
Well from what I know, Mairi Anne is defo the cheapest in the county for bedmax, and for most other things as well to be honest.

I can recommend mairi Anne for the other things, sorted my boy out with a lovely coat, helped me with the size and everything:D

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
23-Nov-09, 12:51
thanks peachie kind of you to say :-)

unicorn
23-Nov-09, 19:55
Are your bales the larger ones than the CLB stock?