PDA

View Full Version : Deja Vu

Cedric Farthsbottom III
20-Nov-09, 20:59
Every year without fail.The moderators are crap.The threads are crap.Nobodys posting,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah.Its already been done and its already been seen.These threads are made because some folk take this forum far too serious.I would just like to add,this is probably the greatest thread written on here,but this is just a tribute.:lol::lol:

Bobinovich
20-Nov-09, 21:07
PMSL I thought your 'I'm leaving the Org' (http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=90153) was the greatest thread ever :Razz

Kenn
20-Nov-09, 21:08
's funny seen it all before!

unicorn
20-Nov-09, 21:08
Cedric time for the tablets I think :eek:

shazzap
20-Nov-09, 21:10
Cedric time for the tablets I think :eek:

Or the straight jacket.[lol]

butterfly
20-Nov-09, 21:14
Every year without fail.The moderators are crap.The threads are crap.Nobodys posting,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah.Its already been done and its already been seen.These threads are made because some folk take this forum far too serious.I would just like to add,this is probably the greatest thread written on here,but this is just a tribute.:lol::lol:

Ha ha,some things never change lol! :lol:

kriklah
20-Nov-09, 21:15
Deja Moo - the feeling that youve heard this bull before (no offence Ced, i just love that saying!!!:D)

Vistravi
20-Nov-09, 22:10
Deja vu happens alot to me ;) I dream alot though and then it comes true :lol:

Aye the threads do get a sense of deja vu in them at times especially when a discussion thread turns to personal attacks and becomes dominated by two to three posters :confused

Cedric Farthsbottom III
20-Nov-09, 22:20
Deja vu happens alot to me ;) I dream alot though and then it comes true :lol:

Aye the threads do get a sense of deja vu in them at times especially when a discussion thread turns to personal attacks and becomes dominated by two to three posters :confused

A discussion thread turns to personal attacks and becomes dominated by two or three posters.Thats the best threads Vistravi.Seeing folk argue thier opinion and showing what they think.Its when one aw they posters takes a strop.Thats when the hassle starts.Nobody can change an opinion of somebody elses.Ye might learn somethin,but yer opinion is yer own.(Cannae add smilies cos the great God of the Org says I cannae).

Bobinovich
20-Nov-09, 22:22
Ach Ced choost delete 'e smilies in Vistravi's quoted section and ye can nay bother :). Whats a post wi oot a few smilies :Razz

joxville
21-Nov-09, 02:25
Whit ye oan min? :eek:

greenasiamcabbagelooking
21-Nov-09, 02:54

could be worse, half the members of cumbria.org computers have floated away

kinda puts things into perspective

just when i thought the banal and inane was boring .... makes me glad i can sit here on a hill and read it

elamanya
21-Nov-09, 15:02
if you get deja vu and amnesia at the same time does that mean , you have forgot this before ???

joxville
21-Nov-09, 15:04
if you get deja vu and amnesia at the same time does that mean , you have forgot this before ???
I'm sure you've said that before. :eek:

:D

upolian
21-Nov-09, 15:16
there seems to be a problem with moderators lately [lol]

joxville
21-Nov-09, 15:35
No-one was forced to join this site so if ye dinna like how it's run then beggar off and whinge elsewhere. Too many Moaning Minnies on here anyway, we could do with a clearout. :roll:

teddybear1873
21-Nov-09, 23:24
No-one was forced to join this site so if ye dinna like how it's run then beggar off and whinge elsewhere. Too many Moaning Minnies on here anyway, we could do with a clearout. :roll:

Then the org will be down to single numbers.

Ricco
22-Nov-09, 09:49
Every year without fail.The moderators are crap.The threads are crap.Nobodys posting,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah.Its already been done and its already been seen.These threads are made because some folk take this forum far too serious.I would just like to add,this is probably the greatest thread written on here,but this is just a tribute.

Cedric - thought you left! The big wide world not what it is cracked up to be?

No-one was forced to join this site so if ye dinna like how it's run then beggar off and whinge elsewhere. Too many Moaning Minnies on here anyway, we could do with a clearout.

Quite agree with you, Joxville. There is so much moaning at present that there is no need to build wiind turbines or nuclear power stations - just tap into all this waste energy. :lol:

Then the org will be down to single numbers.

You vamp yourselves up to much, methinks. The majority of the org are quite happy. Been moaners before - come and gone.

golach
22-Nov-09, 10:23
You vamp yourselves up to much, methinks. The majority of the org are quite happy. Been moaners before - come and gone.

Hear Hear Ricco, been there, got the tee shirt, read the book.[lol]

riggerboy
22-Nov-09, 12:16
i`m sure i have read all this before,,,,,

yep pretty sure,,,,,

it`s the same

yip

deja vu

Jester
22-Nov-09, 13:41
Whilst on holiday in the States a few years ago, I heard this on TV

"It's like Deja Vu, all over again."

I almost fell off my chair :lol:

Cedric Farthsbottom III
22-Nov-09, 19:43
Whit?..........Whit?I cannae believe it.The threads that have been put up slagging off mods and threads.I write a thread saying that this happens every year and I'm made out to be some psychotic whinger.:lol::lol:

the second coming
22-Nov-09, 20:31
Whit?..........Whit?I cannae believe it.The threads that have been put up slagging off mods and threads.I write a thread saying that this happens every year and I'm made out to be some psychotic whinger.:lol::lol:

here's ceddie....
[]http://www.dvdbeaver.com/film/Reviews/shin/heres%20johnny.jpg

the second coming
22-Nov-09, 20:35
here's ceddie....
[]http://www.dvdbeaver.com/film/Reviews/shin/heres%20johnny.jpg
, i give up, how do i paste a picture onto this thing

Cedric Farthsbottom III
22-Nov-09, 20:42
Ricco,I don't know how to quote,individual phrases.Maybe some will teach me by PM.The big world isnae cracked up as I thought it was.Are ye serious?I have travelled like a nomad through Scotland for three years and seen and done most things.
Settled down in Wick,15 years down and dusted.Don't be so patronising in yer quotes cos I have probably done more in my 38 than ye have in yer 95.:lol::lol:

northener
22-Nov-09, 22:38
And I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.[mad]

Phill
23-Nov-09, 00:31
I dunno what Deja Vu is! Is it garlic or summit?

Anyway, haven't we been here before?