PDA

View Full Version : somone's gotta know

tan422
20-Nov-09, 16:33
I am looking for the owner to a ginger coloured labrador named "sasha" in the wick area, could be the wick side but not sure. Anyone with any details please pm me
Thanks

highland red
20-Nov-09, 18:10
I know this sounds an obvious question so please be patient with me.

Has the dog got an ID disc/microchip etc that says "my name is Sasha". It seems really unusual for a genuine pet to turn up this way. Is the dog/bitch an older dog etc?

I don't know if you have contacted the local Police (I'm a bit old fashioned but if I had lost my dog, I would contact them first and work from there). Maybe a picture would help. I really don't know, but I'm a lifelong dog lover.

All the best.

tan422
20-Nov-09, 19:31
sorry i should have been a little clearer,this dogs not missing i was just wanting to speak to the owner over an incident that happened at the north baths on tue 17th around 2.45pm,would appreciate if anyone could put me in contact with the owner,thanks

highland red
22-Nov-09, 00:12
sorry i should have been a little clearer,this dogs not missing i was just wanting to speak to the owner over an incident that happened at the north baths on tue 17th around 2.45pm,would appreciate if anyone could put me in contact with the owner,thanks

I'm sorry tan422. I was (very nearly) going to offer a good home should it be required.

Never mind, and all the best with your enquiry.