PDA

View Full Version : Alternative Vitality - Open Day

lelebo
20-Nov-09, 15:02
Hi everyone - just a wee note to let you know that Alternative Vitality is opening it's new town centre premises in Wick tomorrow :) It's in Whitechapel Road in the old tourist information office. We'll have lot's of goodies and special offers to celebrate our opening so will hope to see some of you there. Opening hours for Sat is 10-4

For more information about what we do, see www.alternativevitality.co.uk although our product range and therapies have expanded with our new centre and new staff.

A special thanks to everyone on caithness.org who has been supportive over the past couple of years we've been in business :)

xxx

Anji
20-Nov-09, 16:17
Good luck, lelebo. I'm sure your new shop will do well.
What will your opening hours be Monday-Friday?

redeyedtreefrog
20-Nov-09, 19:33
Do you promote these therapies as things that can actually help with conditions or simply as experimental things with no real benefit?

honestly, this sort of thing should have a disclaimer attached

Margaret M.
20-Nov-09, 20:29
Continued success at you new location, Donna. The folks of Wick are so fortunate to have such wonderful services and products available locally.

The stone massage was so relaxing and I'm sure even redeyedtreefrogs would benefit from a little relaxation and stress relief. :D

butterfly
20-Nov-09, 20:44
[quote=Margaret M.;622720]Continued success at you new location, Donna. The folks of Wick are so fortunate to have such wonderful services and products available locally.

Agree with you there MM.Good luck to you lelebo.

lynne duncan
20-Nov-09, 20:49
you'll be gald to have finished with your decorating donna, well done and hope it is successful
its nice to see a business opening in the twon

gleeber
20-Nov-09, 20:50
The stone massage was so relaxing and I'm sure even redeyedtreefrogs would benefit from a little relaxation and stress relief. :D
I think the only hope for froggie is a stone on the back of the head just to make him sit up and pay attention.
Good luck with your enterprise and although i have similar feelings to the frog concerning this stuff I'm also aware that very often it may open a door in someones mind to an alternative reality than the one bogging them down in mundanity.

daviddd
20-Nov-09, 23:17
Good luck with the new set-up Donna - I will come and have a look asap x

Liz
20-Nov-09, 23:38
Good luck Donna.:D

Sadly, I won't be able to come to the Open Day but will pop in sometime soon.